• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

Every trader who wants to make money in Forex should first learn and practice Forex trading using a demo account. Demo account not only help the beginners to achieve live trading experience and understand the behavior of the Forex market but also helps the pro traders to check the efficacy of their new plans and strategies before applying them to real accounts.

Yea,the demo account is meant for all kinds of traders,bothe the professional and beginners makes use of this demo account and the good thing about this demo account is,we get to acquire our trading skills and strategies,so it would be better if all traders make uses of the demo account frequently

- - - Updated - - -

Yea,the demo account is meant for all kinds of traders,bothe the professional and beginners makes use of this demo account and the good thing about this demo account is,we get to acquire our trading skills and strategies,so it would be better if all traders make uses of the demo account frequently

Probably around 3-6 months, I couldn't remember but when It showed that I could make consistent profits off of my method, I stayed for a couple of weeks before I finally switched to a live account. I still keep a couple of demo accounts to practice new methods so I don't mess up my live account.

I've been using a certain broker's demo account for about a month now, and am considering to switch to live account. Demo is important for practising imo, esp. if you're first timer in FX world, but don't stick to it too long :)

I think you should make use of the demo account for at east another 3 months before planning to switch to a live trading account,you might feel that you have already getting a good strategy that you would use in trading but i would tell you that consistency with the demo account is just the best way to be a better trader

There's no really specified time when you are going to use of demo trading. Think also that in Forex trading when you fail with the real trading, you will again to try to have developments of your trading through demo trading. It's important that we will understand the importance of that in our actual trading regardless of the time being.

You should trade in demo for more than 6 months to 1 year.In 1 month we think forex is easy . Here just placing orders are called trading. But after loosing money we learn that money management and choose the right time for trading is essential. These skills are not easy to get . Only practice and experience count for them. We know real way of trading after years.

how long do we have to depend on the ability to trade demo that we got from the demo trading and never measure how long will we need because the better we are trading a demo so that we have the ability will be good so we can all be ready later in generating keutnungan of real trade

According to me, in demo account 6 months experience is enough for everyone.

I don't really think that's optimal for everyone. It depends how much time they spend actually trading on that demo account and how well they do. I've known people to sit on their demo accounts for almost a year because they're still not profitable. There are a lot of factors that go in to deciding whether to stay with a demo account or move to a live account, not just time.

I been trading in demo for more than a year now and I don't see any reason why I will going to stop trading in demo account. Right now my main goal is to trade in forex and learn how to minimize my loses and maximize my profit and I can only do that if I have good trading strategy and the best way to develop one is to trade in demo account and practice.

I don't really think that's optimal for everyone. It depends how much time they spend actually trading on that demo account and how well they do. I've known people to sit on their demo accounts for almost a year because they're still not profitable. There are a lot of factors that go in to deciding whether to stay with a demo account or move to a live account, not just time.

Yes, i am agree with your point..i say everyone because demo account is helpful for everyone so it's required to spend more time if you spend 6 month that means you are able to face Forex each situation.

Demo is so useful and I still use it as a real trader to continue to test out my new strategies. I like it cause there is no way to test in a real account with real money so definitely a demo is a dream come true for serious traders. We want to learn and test so it allows us to do that and I will use it as long as I need it but newbie should use it for like three months at least.

Demo account was extremely beneficial for me to create a trading strategy. It took around two months to create a strategy, filter errors, optimize, forward test and finally take it to the real account . Even professionals always use a demo account. This enables them to try out new indicators and strategies when ever required.

Demo account was extremely beneficial for me to create a trading strategy. It took around two months to create a strategy, filter errors, optimize, forward test and finally take it to the real account . Even professionals always use a demo account. This enables them to try out new indicators and strategies when ever required.
Quite long for you, i create few strategies at the moment and the longest one is 1 months, and that is after some testing also in demo account, i think from the first time until now i always use demo account. At my early career demo account only for learning purpose but right now it is a place to test my strategy or few EAs.

Quite long for you, i create few strategies at the moment and the longest one is 1 months, and that is after some testing also in demo account, i think from the first time until now i always use demo account. At my early career demo account only for learning purpose but right now it is a place to test my strategy or few EAs.

Creating strategies is not an easy thing you know. Before we would be able to create and effective strategies there are process in which we would have to under go. Well, as for me, I started from my initial stage with the demo account and have been using it still date. The demo account is a prerequisitions for success in forex trading.

I did demo trading for 4 months before starting real trading . With real trading too I am making practice on demo.Demois ver useful for testing different strategies and systems .After testing their reliability we can apply on real with confidence. Demo is the first step to learn trading .

I have been trading with the demo account ever since I started forex trading and that is about going to a year now, I see the demo account as a continous procedure hence we would want to stay updated, the demo account will invariably assist as a means of testing our strategies and plans.

Demo practicing is very important for every trader. I think there is hardly any trader who did practice in the demo account before joining in Forex. Somebody needs to practice very long time and other may learn very quickly by practicing in demo account. I practiced about two month in my demo account.