• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gratest Loss

Till now my wosrt loss was of 39 Pips, It was my fault though. I did not set up a stop loss limit and that eventually make me loose more. I trade most of the time with SL limit, but that day i forget about that and when i returned to my terminal i saw that i am loosing by 39Pips and i closed the order.

if we talk about pips number, based on my trading strategy, the potential loss is around 200-300 pips. this loss number occur during uncertainty whether the price reversal or will continue move according to the trend. I has been test it and based on these fact, I am able to make proper risk management plan.

My greatest lost in forex trading have been an amount of 50 $, what I have lost when I have deposisted 500 $ for trading with standard real trading account.

I think every trader face loss in forex..we have to think positive try to find out what problem is exact and take care next time while doing trade in forex.

How much has been your greatest loss ever in Forex trading?

my greatest loss is 50$ . Even though i made that from just 5$ investment. I felt blue and wished i could have withdrawn it not to trade it. But i think 50$ loss is very small in the forex world . Thanks God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Till now my wosrt loss was of 39 Pips, It was my fault though. I did not set up a stop loss limit and that eventually make me loose more. I trade most of the time with SL limit, but that day i forget about that and when i returned to my terminal i saw that i am loosing by 39Pips and i closed the order.
yes exactly as I do...I always prefer to SL to save from big loss as always better to avoid great loss instead of having loss.

My huge loss was at ading sector is more than $25000 it was my first trading experience in trading sector but also not the full amount in forex it was also in commodity.

The largest loss I experienced so far is $125. I used very high leverage and succumbed to greed. My position was in green. I was waiting for some more profit. A quick reversal left my mind blank. Before I recouped myself, I had lost a considerable amount. I understood the importance of professionals' advice which is never use high leverage or lot size. A few minutes are enough to wipe the account as far as forex trading is concerned. It is easy to grow our account into a considerable one with small lot size. All that is needed is patience and willingness to learn and excel.

My huge loss was at ading sector is more than $25000 it was my first trading experience in trading sector but also not the full amount in forex it was also in commodity.
That's a great loss if you ask me, I mean, how would you just watch and see your funds get sinked that way. I can remeber my first trading in the real account, I only invested just 10 bucks and it hit an MC before I could say Jack Robinson. I wouldn't have even risked up to a 100 round figure as a first timer.

I lose small only but often at initial phase. Because I am trade in live account with small capital only. However, if it in pips, the greatest loss is 200 pips. But since I am tried to implement swing approach and trade by riding the trend, reasonable if wrong judgment of the trend market cost me to loss 200 pips.

my greatest loss is not just with one time because i have loosed my real account 5 times with 1000$ for each time this means close to 5000$ this was my biggest loss because i was trading with high risky and some times with full margin

The greatest loss that you can experience is when you get MC. The more you know how to trade the more you can end up making some good income. So its better that you trade and learn how to correct your mistake and earn .

When you lose, it is wise to learn from it so as not to lose again. What I even see as a greatest loss is when a trader isn't ready to learn from his mistakes, such that he fumbles in the same way over and again and end up losing from what made him lost previously. It is much better to learn from our losses than learning from that of others.