• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/JPY analysis

149.35 is a strong support point from where market started going up and currently the market is up to the Alligator and moving average and both are in favor of buyers. To the buyers the entry point is at 149.92 and the target point is at 150.64.

gbpjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png

GBPJPY is my favorite trading pair! Know why? Because, this is very active trading instrument; I get my TP so easily when I use this volatile trading instrument! By the way, right now I am with a but trade with 56 pips TP.

149.35 is a strong support point from where market started going up and currently the market is up to the Alligator and moving average and both are in favor of buyers. To the buyers the entry point is at 149.92 and the target point is at 150.64.

gbpjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png

I just closed my buy trade here; although it was a swing trade but closed just now because of the opposite market pressure. By the way, GBPJPY is one of my favorite trading pair.

Follow risk management policy in every sphere of your trading. This trading type keeps a trader apart from trading risk and you can compare this type of trading with scalping as the trade is closed in the span of the day.

Patience is the most missing quality in us and it is really a big impediment. Forex being a financial market poses great uncertainty to win which patience and right broker selection are quite necessary.

Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation. In all cases, a reliable broker is needed and you should start trading with a regulated and reliable broker to get advantage.