• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FX Grant - FXGrant.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for FX Grant at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read FX Grant reviews, ratings, information.

I just check this site and I got interested for one thing. This site has paypal and I want to use paypal as my processor. But then when I study the site my main concern is that the site has floating spread. Its does not have fix spread type of account. I like that they have mini account and I'm willing to join even if they don't give me bonus in mini account but what I don't like is that theirs no account that has no spread.

Yes paypal is a good payment processor which they are using that look good to traders because this days its very hard for you to see a broker that offer you a paypal processor deposit and withdrawal.

starting in november 2012 to december 2012 FXGrant brokers provide a 100% deposit bonus for members who join in this broker with a minimum deposit must be paid at $ 100 which I think is a big bonus especially once we are allowed to open hedging positions with zero margin requirements