• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex would be a part time job

Even the full time forex trader will be preparing for the forex business before he or she will go into it. I'm sure most of the traders that are trading in forex are trading in here as part time. Forex is risky and many people will not want to trade in it and depend in it completely because of the risk of losing that is here.

I still see Forex as the best part time job to do. As a matter of fact, I see it as something which is even done best on a part time basis. Save the fact that there are really those who trade in Forex as their main seat of earnings. I simply see it as that which is worth enjoying only when you trade it on a part time basis since you still have the time to take care of other things.

in my opinion it is better to make forex as a part time job not full time job because of the high risky of this job therefore i am depending on forex as my additional job not as my essential because i have my basic job and trade with forex to make some money but if i reached to the perfect level i will trade with forex as full time job

yes its better that way mostly for the people who have some other job to do they need to take forex trading as a part time since they need more time to concentrate with their present job and conceive the best as well forex will still be there so the there is no need to rush for anything else in this business of forex

Well,this will depend on the individual trader,if I don't have any other job to do,I will take forex as a full time job but if I have other jobs,I will surely take it as a part time job because of the risk involved in it. I will prefer to be more focus on my other jobs compared to forex trading.

Trading part time suitable to people who have main activities such as work and school study. Such people busy at day time and so, spend time to trading at night only. The best strategy used to part time traders is long position or swing method. Not necessary to always monitoring trades and relatively easy, because the goal is take profit by riding the trend.

There are traders who barely trade just once in a week or don't even trade some weeks and yet, they make the kind of money they want to make. Trading in Forex is all about the tight timing. If the trader can time it better, he would also trade better even without spending all his time in Forex.

Its all depend on the trader how he really want things done here to be sincere you must first ask your self what am i doing if you have other business then take forex trading as part time but if you spend all day doing nothing at home then there is nothing bad in making forex trading a full time business so that you can earn more than enough even if you dont trade all day divource time to learn

I cooperate with the post above in forex trading its all depend on the trader how he want to do his trade,me when I first started I do forex trading as part time but for now I think am progressing to
do more full time trading which I think its the best option and opinion for me

Its now my full time job. Since I don't have any job anyway. I do believe that I can build lots of trading account and I'm assure you that in two to three years time I can really handle big money in forex trading. I'm just lucky to see myself as a successful trader some day.

Forex is a trade that can be done simultaneously with other jobs, therefore it is 100 percent possible that it can be done as a part time job, or even as a basic job. Forex is a trade full with strategies, is just a matter of getting use to those strategies, knowing when to apply them and when not to. When you are fully use to the market and it's strategies, it is now left for you to make it a part time trade or not.

Forex would be an amazing part time job for trader. Why? because of its flexibility dude, it is very very amazing and also many traders can earn some bucks from here even only in few weeks.

Yes it can be , maximum traders are part timers, its a good option for people looking for part time job as its very accessible.

As part time jo then forex is possible, since it is flexible in matter of how may hours that you want to spend. As full time jobs that is possible like another experienced traders.

forex trade can be trade as a part time or full time depending on you, the time you put in a business determine the solidity of that business and what you get as profit; in forex trade success is not guarantee if you didn't work hard on it, if you are student or worker you can trade ad part time ,that ls, if you have the strategy or skill to trade in the business.in my own opinion, since forex need patience, i think is good to make it part time job to enable you have the patience required.

The beauty of Forex is that it really doesn't matter if you are trading it part time or full time. You can do it in whatever way you find fun and nothing would stop you from making profits off it. Be it a part time business or a full time, what you have is a good knowledge of it and a firm understanding which is what matters more.

Yes i think its the best for people who are looking for a part time job, and many people who are involved in it are part time traders.

yes. now it is my partime job. we will make money with it but it is small profit now. when i can make huge profit it will be my carreer

yes. now it is my partime job. we will make money with it but it is small profit now. when i can make huge profit it will be my carreer
For me its not about the profit that make you full time or part time. In fact I don't even believe in part time and full time. For me they are all strategy. If we want to make good money in forex trading we need to make sure that we know how to trade. Regardless if we do long term of short term trading.