• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is no easy for starters.

I think most of the traders get loses from trade at the beginning because they cannot understand the market movement because of lack of trading experience and lacking in trading knowledge , most of the traders get confuse and get afraid of opening trade which is the big problem for traders those traders who can become quit and come and open trade with concentration they can get profit from trade , i think for you should practice demo before real trade.

Yes it is right Forex is not easy for every one especially for new traders. To avoid loss you should start trading with Demo account to get some real experience and knowledge about Forex. So try to learn Forex and keep learning.

who's saying that forex is easy, if you look it from above then forex is easy but if you go depth inside you will find to make profit here is not easy, what do you need is understand the market not the marke that understand you.

see if you are entering into the forex market be prepared for making losses, in this market even the most experienced trader can make wrong move, so a new comer should learn everything before entering the market.

Forex is not easy for starter and even for veteran traders. But the more we trade the more we know about forex and this can help us minimize risk. I been trading in forex for three years now and I'm really happy with my achievements.

No one finds it easy so it's really not peculiar to starters. Not minding if you are that skilled to trade in Forex or not, the business can become so hard and unpredictable for you and you end up losing yet even more than you have ever thought of.

I'm sure even for veteran trader forex is not that easy. I do recommend that we spend more time doing analysis all the time if we really want to make some good income in here. I am sure that in two to three years time I can guarantee myself some successful trade in forex trading. So I am sure other newbies will be good and earning after three years of learning also.

Yes it is right Forex is not easy for every one especially for new traders. To avoid loss you should start trading with Demo account to get some real experience and knowledge about Forex. So try to learn Forex and keep learning.
Yeah plain but working advice. I was trading in Hotforex demo for 2 years, before I get a sound grasp of how markets are living and their primary reply pulses

Forex is not easy for traders. But as we trade we can make good profit and end up making big income some day. I am happy with my achievements right now and I am sure I can really make it big in forex trading. We just need to keep on trading.

we should learn and trade with demo account before you join in real market. you can earn many money with this market . but you can lose many money with this market

Of course, we should learn about forex trading. Learn first then earn. If we do not have any knowledge, we will not be able to trade well. We must be patience in learning about forex trading. Because we need process, even an experienced trader also was a beginner too.
This is hardest part of newbie, they don't know anything about forex yet want to be a good traders. Forex in nature is a tough business with higher risk of losing or winning. So i think what newbie need first is knowledge, education and good mindset.

We all once a newbies and we all once don't have any idea how to trade in forex. We are lucky that some how we do earn good money in forex trading. Now my main goal and objective is really to see myself having a successful trade.

Forex is not easy for anyone, neither for newbies, neither for experienced traders. I can name myself as a professional but sometimes I am confused as a beginner. Everything that is connected with financial speculations doesn't meant to be easy.

forex trading is never at the start because at this stage its require you to start learning and practice very well to get the best you dont need to give up you rather need motivation and determination to get the best

Forex trading is not easy for starter and even for us traders who already trading in forex. I been earning good in forex trading after four years trading in forex. But I can only manage until now to earn just 5% profit each month.

Lets not worry because we are newbies. In forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning. Eventually you will going to succeed in here.

Yeah, Nothing is easy but you have to make it easy by trying your best action. Not only you are a new comer but also you enter a competitive place where deep experience is your existence. So first acquire well knowledge, experience and try to practice then come to the point real trade that’s Forex trading.

@David Cameron And one of the place to obtain knowledge and experience for sure is demo account. Demo account is most suitable for something like that because of its virtual nature, and that is forgiving place for starters since forex itself isn't that forgiving.

It's difficult for starters mainly because they enter into the market knowing absolutely nothing about it! most of them use it as gambling by Up/Down positions

They need to learn it first, practice and then enter to the real account
But we don't need any extra knowledge to enter the market, because market predictions can be suggested by any person and if he possess enough analytical and economic skills, probably he can pick right direction and speculate on it in profit. However it is a mere theory, when I was starting with Hotforex I was also too ambitious about my trading career, made some crucial decisions after 5 min of analysis (gambled). Only after two years I came to discreet and wise step-by-step action system, that saves me from leverage risks and market volatility..

Even for veterans, forex is also not easy to get constant profit, the market alway change, keep learning to best way to be successful for forex.