• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for poker players

In forex trading we do analysis. I don't think a poker player do analysis when its play poker. Its playing odds. But in forex trading its more complicated. We need to do analysis if we want to make some good profit in forex trading.

That is it and a poker player doesn't have the time for such nonsense. To him, it's a sheer waste of time trying to make any analysis when he can easily gamble. I also think they wouldn't make any good trader, instead, they will end up gambling up Forex and at the end of the day, lose.

Why is it a waste of time fore poker player? I am a poker player. I do poker each day while I do nothing but wait for the price to go my way in forex trading. And for me its not a waste of time in forex trading. I think the discipline I impost in myself in playing poker is the reason why I'm still in forex trading right now.

That is it and a poker player doesn't have the time for such nonsense. To him, it's a sheer waste of time trying to make any analysis when he can easily gamble. I also think they wouldn't make any good trader, instead, they will end up gambling up Forex and at the end of the day, lose.
They can trade yes but its hard work in forex market, its not like gambling and trying to hit on your luck each day.

You could try this way too, but forex and poker are different things, jump into one business means you must know the basic in order to survive also i think as poker players the one who wants to convert will have less tough time since they already patient enough,

your opinion trader is a gamble. when you learn about this market. you won't think that. because we need learn and practice with this market. we will get signal with higher accurate. we need analysis to get signal. a part of this business the same poker or game.

Forex is the only one business that is open for any profession. Even, there is no religion and gender issue. That’s way, anyone from anywhere easily can be a Forex trader. As, I am a student and others profession are not available for me. But, easily I am bearing my study cost by Forex trading. it’s the advantage of Forex. Actually, my success was impossible without free education facilities of TradingBanks.

Poker and forex are 2 different things. I don't know why some people bring those together and to imply they are the same. A poker player can be a trader but that does not mean forex is gambling.

I do not know what forex effect for poker players because forex and poker are two different things. forex is not gambling, we can not trade based on luck like thing's poker. we need the analysis to be able to make a profit in forex

Do you think hardcore poker players will love or be really good at forex? I think forex is easier than poker and if the poker player know of such opp he will choose forex instead of poker since not everyone will earn in poker but you will all earn in forex and there is no competition between players. What do you all think? Will you introduce it to poker players?

I never played poker; but I see there have few successful Forex traders who were very active on poker! They told me, their poker skill help them a lot during their Forex trading session!

I never played poker; but I see there have few successful Forex traders who were very active on poker! They told me, their poker skill help them a lot during their Forex trading session!

Really? Would you please explain how poker can help me as a trader? What’s the connection between poker & Forex?

Hahaha! Poker and forex are altogether different ball game. Poker is a static game where you have to be better than your opponent whereas forex trading is a dynamic, highly volatile game! Here, you have to gauge the direction of the currency movement and it doesn’t matter whether you can handle pressure and hide your emotions or not.

Do you think hardcore poker players will love or be really good at forex? I think forex is easier than poker and if the poker player know of such opp he will choose forex instead of poker since not everyone will earn in poker but you will all earn in forex and there is no competition between players. What do you all think? Will you introduce it to poker players?

Forex is open to all; if you are a poker player, you are welcome! But, I don’t think poker is helpful option to us! I like to focus on only trading.

Poker players who came to forex will work according to the same psychological principles as in the game and they are very emotional. Forex is not a game and such people will have more risks of losing.

I don't really see any difference between traders and poker players. These are two completely different things, trading relies on analysis and poker relies on luck.

Interesting. It is not new that skills from one field can help a person in another field. If you can provide more information regarding this then it would be nice.

Interesting. It is not new that skills from one field can help a person in another field. If you can provide more information regarding this then it would be nice.

Maybe he is not a poker player; by the way I think it’s very rare (trader that has poker experience).

Maybe he is not a poker player; by the way I think it’s very rare (trader that has poker experience).

Well the way I see poker advertised is that it is not gambling and a sport. I don't know myself but poker playing also has some tricks. One of those we can hear in movies like "poker face".