• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex course

I don't think it is important to pay for forex course when the web has made it simple for us to learn it. Despite the fact that there may be a few preferences if some paid for the forex course yet to I simply don't think it is fundamental. Workshops are the most noticeably bad to go to in light of the fact that when you go for a seminar, they will just show you a few sections of forex. At the end it is also the choice of each trader.

You can learn forex from many sources. You can read forex related books, read different articles, follow experts and you can also practice on a demo account to learn forex.

You have to take proper forex course to make money from this market. Without proper knowledge it will be very difficult top survive in this risky market.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

by and large traders and advisor recommended demo for practicing but i prefer always micro account , because in demo traders not serious because there is no real money.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

price action is really tough trading approach, to be experienced about this approach is a long term approach , for that reason mostly traders lost interest after passing sometime.

Your psychology won’t give you profit directly but it will keep you motivated all the time. Use technical tools on demo account whenever you have enough time because it is helpful ultimately.

Bear in mind that trend is your friend.Before taking an entry, you have to know whether the market is in uptrend or downtrend. Grow your awareness for trading and increase technical skills.

Indeed, traders are getting habituated to seeing all fake things and they are adjusting with the situation. A scam and unregulated broker make things even worse.