• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

Anyway I don't receive the 5 dollars bonus. But I did get some percentage bonus when I invest money in here. But its not 60%. I invest 100 dollars total but I only get some few dollars and not 60 dollars bonus.

The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

I liked the company’s services very much.

Now I deposit again and theirs no more bonus. I send support and they told me that bonus offer already expire and if I want to earn bonus funds I need to invest minimum of 500 dollars. It so frustrating but I do hope that I can reach 500 dollars then cashout then invest again to get bonus funds.

The main advantages of FBS are –unique promotions and contests

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i recommend opening an account in FBS and get a 5$ bonus

5 dollars bonus is good. But in the long run we can end up getting that funds MC. I do recommend that we invest money after we make some good trade and not invest money right away in FBS. the leverage in here in standard account is also huge 1:500

I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!
I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet
My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS

I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!
My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS
Can you provide the link of fbs analysis section? In this way other can check it also. Anyway did you invest in this broker site? what kind account you have in here? I have a standard account in here.

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –well-known international company, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges, wide renown marked by numerous awards and prizes, positive feedback and reputation, convenient trading conditions, recommendation from a relative, a friend, a colleague, etc.

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –30% deposit bonus, Deposit insurance promotion, Super Trader contest for real accounts

The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker.

The main advantages of FBS are :fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges.
FBS offers interesting promotions and contests 30% deposit bonus,
and I am completely satisfied with the services quality.

I'm so frustrated with this forex broker site and more disappointed also. First they give me bonus funds and when I add more funds they don't give me any more bonus as bonus funds expires. So I tried to cashout my investors in here and I got a just commission fees. In fact if I cashout zero amount I will be charge with seven dollars already! lols.

I'm so frustrated. I ask support what kind of account I have. And the chat support told me that I have a standard account. I ask him how much is the minimum amount to invest and he say 500 dollars. But when I try to invest 40 dollars its accepted. So I ask chart support why the minimum is 500 dollars when I can deposit just 40 dollars and how much is the minimum amount I can invest.

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

What kind of trading account you have in here and how much did you withdraw? How come you have free withdrawals? I got minimum of 7 dollars fees in here if I'm going to withdraw. this is the main reason why I some how very disappointed with this.

FBS

Broker Representative
The FBS Company won the prize "The Best Broker in Asia 2014". The leadership was approved the fourth time in a row!

We would proudly like to inform you about our new achievement as the prestigious Forex Report Awards from World Finance - «Best Broker in Southeast Asia in 2014"! The award was presented to the company for the fourth time that makes the success of FBS almost unattainable! The Company which celebrated its fifth anniversary in this year has been receiving such a respected award from the beginning of its work. That it is unbelievable!

The official authorities of the Company were invited on receiving the award ceremony in London. After the ceremony the organizers interviewed the head of the analytical department of the FBS leadership in Asia and prospects of the company. During this conversation, our expert also answered the questions and gave practical pieces of advice for all professional traders.

Undoubtedly FBS gained great popularity and excellent reputation worldwide, especially in Asia. And every year we continue to move further in this direction - to expand our presence in different regions, to conduct seminars and participate in major events. We remain committed to our principle of focus on customers and individual approach. This year also was marked by the opening of new offices and representatives of FBS.

Nevertheless, we are not going to stop there! And this is one of the main reasons why the year after year FBS increases its level and consistently receives prestigious awards. We are qualifying many different promotions for our clients and strife for making out service the ace of aces.

Annually a competent jury of the special-purpose publication the Forex Report selects the best company of the year based on analyzing the traders’ voices and brokers work on a number of objective criteria. The Forex Report is the draft of the established financial institution the World Finance.

We would like to thank our clients and partners for their trust! This is our main reward!

award_2014_new_fon.png

FBS awards: http://www.fbs.com/awards

Award presentation:

Nice that I will start requesting payment in here. I hope I will get paid in here soon. I will going to update my post in here once I got paid in here. I really do like to see myself making some how good profit in here.

The main advantages of FBS are – unique promotions and contests

I learnt about FBS from a website dedicated to Forex, the Internet

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons – wide renown marked by numerous awards and prizes, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

If FBS still have a paying forum. I'm so sure this one will be popular. I really wonder why its discontinue the paying forum. But so far I am happy with my investments in here. If aud/usd can hold the .9200 price range I'm still good in here.

FBS

Broker Representative
If FBS still have a paying forum. I'm so sure this one will be popular. I really wonder why its discontinue the paying forum. But so far I am happy with my investments in here. If aud/usd can hold the .9200 price range I'm still good in here.

This promotion was completed about 3 years ago. Keep updated there are many other advantages and promotions at FBS!