• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

FBS

Broker Representative
I already started to trade in here. I do know that my 18 dollars in here is not enough. But I do hope that I can build my account by taking some risk. The more risk I take I'm sure that more chances I'm going to make some profit in here.

Have a profitable atrding with FBS!
Here are some tips for you:
You can insure your trading and in case of a loss FBS will pay you the money back!
Follow market news and economic caledrar provided by FBS on FX BAZOOKA

FBS

Broker Representative
Do not miss an incredible promotion by FBS! Commissions taken for account depositing are cancelled!

We are happy to inform you about an unprecedented promotion by FBS! Now there are no commissions, taken by payment systems!

Deposit your accounts via any convenient payment option absolutely free of charge!

All fees are reimbursed by FBS! Take your chance to benefit from such a profitable offer: you get to your balance exactly the same amount you transferred to your account!

FBS is constantly taking care of its clients’ convenience and profitability that is why we open up new opportunities for you over and over again!

Take part in our beneficial promotions! Become successful with FBS!

I have 18 dollars in here but I don't know if I can trade long term in here. I do know that I need at least 100 dollars in here if I want to trade long term in here. I do hope that I can have 100 dollars soon to invest in here.

FBS

Broker Representative
I have 18 dollars in here but I don't know if I can trade long term in here. I do know that I need at least 100 dollars in here if I want to trade long term in here. I do hope that I can have 100 dollars soon to invest in here.

In order to start your trading at FBS you need only $5, because minimum deposit on a Micro account is $5.
We offer the highest leverage up to 1:1000 and minimum position size is 0.01 lot, so you don't need to wait you can start right away!

I already have 50 dollars in here. Its good to use higher leverage but we all know that with limited trading capital we need to have a perfect trade each time or else we get MC. With just 5 dollars even SL is not an option since volatility alone can get our account get SL.

FBS

Broker Representative
I already have 50 dollars in here. Its good to use higher leverage but we all know that with limited trading capital we need to have a perfect trade each time or else we get MC. With just 5 dollars even SL is not an option since volatility alone can get our account get SL.

We wish you a profitable trading! :)

Still need to have 200 dollars minimum investment in here though. I really do need to have flexibility when I trade. I can't use risk and money management with limited funds but I do hope that I can hit some luck and make some good profit in here. Once I reach 1,000 dollars in here I'm sure my account is stable.

What I liked most about FBS washigh quality of provided services

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS

I have two positions open in here right now. Its all buy position of aud/usd. As long its can hold the 0.9200 price range I will not going to get MC. I do hope that it can bounce back to .9400 in here. Since the position I open is close to 0.9400 level.

FBS

Broker Representative
There are only 3 days left until the end of the registration to FBS Pro Demo Contest!

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

You can register in the contest here.

The contest period is: 09.06.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 09.07.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

fbs_pro_.jpg

I'm just wondering what if I'm going to withdraw some of my trading capital will my bonus funds will be removed also? I do like to withdraw my profit but I don't know if I'm going to do this my trading capital bonus funds will be removed also.

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS World Cup 2014 contest for all football lovers! Take part and become a champion!

We announce the start of an unprecedented contest FBS World Cup 2014! If you love football as passionately as Forex, support your national teams and always predict the correct result of each match – this contest is especially for you!

You just need to place your stake on the team which, in your opinion, would win a match, execute orders and collect points that would be converted into real money afterwards! Make a good shot in the correct score of the match and get extra 20% to the collected points amount! Prize fund of the contest is unlimited! The more points you get – the bigger is your final prize!

But that is not all!

Especially for fans of World cup we have prepared fabulous gifts – exclusive Brazil World Cup 2014 T-shirts, Brazuca balls and an official kit of your favorite team!
Excitement from this entertaining contest and an opportunity to win real money will not leave anyone cold! Do not miss such a grandiose event of the year!

FBS World Cup contest is created only for you!

Estimate its advantages:
- No registration or initial deposit are required to take part in the contest
- Participants with different deposits have equal chances to win
- Even if you do not trade, you have a chance to get a prize

Watch matches of the World Cup with FBS, place your stakes and win cool prizes! Become a champion with FBS!

football_686.png

FBS

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering what if I'm going to withdraw some of my trading capital will my bonus funds will be removed also? I do like to withdraw my profit but I don't know if I'm going to do this my trading capital bonus funds will be removed also.

It depends on what bonus funds do you mean?
We offer 60% Bonus for trading. This bonus funds can not be withdrawn. But they participate in trading and can really help you with amrgin calculation or in order to increase the equity of your trading account.
If you mean $5 Bonus, then all the funds on the bonus account can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
If you mean our Bonus that is cancelled as for now, but still some traders have it on their trading account, then the bonus funds can be withdrawn after required amount of lots be traded on an account.

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –well-known international company, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges, recommendation from a relative, a friend, a colleague, etc.

The company keeps excellent quality of services. I consider FBS to be one of the best brokers.

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS

FBS

Broker Representative
I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –well-known international company, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges, recommendation from a relative, a friend, a colleague, etc.

The company keeps excellent quality of services. I consider FBS to be one of the best brokers.

Thank you very much for such a high recognition of our work. We wish you profitable and successful trading with FBS!
If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us.

I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asMarket Execution: trading with no requotes, Metatrader 4 for PC, Android and Apple, minimum lot volume – 0.01, floating spread starting from 0.2 pip, minimum deposit – 5USD, 3 account types for all levels of clients, leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000, All trading strategies and EAs allowed, more than 30 trading tools available, gold and silver trading

I am completely satisfied with the services quality.

and today i'll WD my profit 7USD from FBS.

Thanks FBS :)

I'm happy so far to have 100 plus trading funds in here. I guess I will just going to maintain that trading capital for a while. I'm hoping to have 1,000 dollars minimum trading funds in here but I'm sure its take months and even a year or two to turn my 100 dollars into 1,000 dollars trading capital.

FBS

Broker Representative
I'm happy so far to have 100 plus trading funds in here. I guess I will just going to maintain that trading capital for a while. I'm hoping to have 1,000 dollars minimum trading funds in here but I'm sure its take months and even a year or two to turn my 100 dollars into 1,000 dollars trading capital.

Using provided by FBS 1:1000 leverage you can increase your $100 to $1000 even faster than within a year. Of course don't risk and think thoroughly about all the orders and insure the funds, so that you will be sure you won't loose them.

Using provided by FBS 1:1000 leverage you can increase your $100 to $1000 even faster than within a year. Of course don't risk and think thoroughly about all the orders and insure the funds, so that you will be sure you won't loose them.
Then what get MC? I even get MC even though I'm using 1:100 leverage only. How much more if I'm going to use 1:1000 leverage. If FBS can offer a 100% analysis that we can use to trade and make profit then I'm sure I'm going to use 1:1000 leverage.

I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asminimum deposit – 5USD, floating spread starting from 0.2 pip, leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000, 3 account types for all levels of clients, minimum lot volume – 0.01, Market Execution: trading with no requotes, All trading strategies and EAs allowed, more than 30 trading tools available, gold and silver trading

I liked the company’s services very much.