• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

Hello!!! FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –Deposit insurance promotion
I am completely satisfied with the services quality.
My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS.

The main advantages of FBS are –highly qualified customer support

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asminimum deposit – 5USD

What I liked most about FBS washigh quality of provided services, convenience and simplicity of trading, opportunity to check one’s trading strategy not risking money

I learnt about FBS froma website dedicated to Forex

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asAll trading strategies and EAs allowed, minimum deposit – 5USD, minimum lot volume – 0.01

I have an account in FBS. As well as submitted already the documents and approved. I have tried to use their $5 bonus but then I loss lol. So now, I only do in FBS is to try their forex trading-related contests. Which in one forum do have ET contest and their monthly contest which is 999 demo contests.

I don't know if there forex forum that give bonuses for fbs trading accounts. I think they prioritize more of trading in order to have winnings or bonuses from this broker. And also they have the 1:500 leverage.

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –positive feedback and reputation

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i recommend opening an account in FBS and get a 5$ bonus Silvio

FBS

Broker Representative
Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro” Demo contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

fbs_pro_.jpg

FBS

Broker Representative
What are the rules for joining the fbspro contest??

You just need to open an account at FBS and then register in your Personal Area in the contest. Your contest account will be openned automatically.
This is a monthly Demo contest. And all you need is to increase your balance as much as you can :)

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear titik rahayu, nguyen nhat quang, stasyanlut, valentinv777, Agent and Silvio!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about FBS!
On behalf of FBS I wish you profitable trading!

FBS

Broker Representative
I'm trading with FBS now. Started trading using $5 welcome bonus from this broker. I'm happy because i made profit, although just in small amount, at least i can know how service from this broker.
Thank you for these words!
Have a profitable and successful trading with FBS!

I'm start trading with FBS using $5 welcome bonus from this broker since 2 year ago, and didn't get profit until today I try to withdraw my profit.
Hope it can be easier since most of forum blocked by most internet provider.

The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges, highly qualified customer support, advantageous trading conditions, unique promotions and contests

What I liked most about FBS wascustomized approach to every client, high quality of provided services, opportunity to check one’s trading strategy not risking money, convenience and simplicity of trading

I liked the company’s services very much.

The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges, highly qualified customer support, advantageous trading conditions, unique promotions and contests

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –30% deposit bonus, FBS Pro demo contest

The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker.

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear Siwint, saifulcasio and ayshe!
Thank you very much for choosing FBS as you Forex Broker and for sharing your positive experience with Digitalcashpalace Forum.
We wish you profitable trading with FBS!

I just invested 18 dollars in here and I got some 30% bonus funds. I'm just wondering is this 30% bonus funds do expire or I can keep it as long I don't make any withdrawals? I don't have plans yet to cashout in here. I'm planning to grow my trading account in here. But I do know that 18 dollars is not enough.

I give bonus FBS trading account forex forum, I do not know. I will win this broker or bonuses, the more I believe that trade is a priority. And at the same time have a leverage of 1:500.

FBS

Broker Representative
I just invested 18 dollars in here and I got some 30% bonus funds. I'm just wondering is this 30% bonus funds do expire or I can keep it as long I don't make any withdrawals? I don't have plans yet to cashout in here. I'm planning to grow my trading account in here. But I do know that 18 dollars is not enough.

The conditions of the bonus need to be fulfilled within 1 month after the bonus is credited. So if you want your bonus 30% to be withdrawn you need to trade actively :)

FBS

Broker Representative
I give bonus FBS trading account forex forum, I do not know. I will win this broker or bonuses, the more I believe that trade is a priority. And at the same time have a leverage of 1:500.
thank you for sharing your feedback. We have already offer leverage up to 1:1000.

I already started to trade in here. I do know that my 18 dollars in here is not enough. But I do hope that I can build my account by taking some risk. The more risk I take I'm sure that more chances I'm going to make some profit in here.