• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

i just got my $5 no deposit bonus few days ago, i think fbs should consider cent account added to their service because $5 is too small amount for mini account which easily lost only for 50 pips negative movement with 0,01 lot they set for mini account, it is better to start $5 like $500 in cent account just like traderfort because it will easy to manage with small risk for beginner traders

FBS Company joined CRFIN

Dear clients!

We are pleased to inform you that FBS has reached a new level of development by joining non-profit self-regulated partnership “Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies” (CRFIN) on December 20. The event is a real step to improvement of the company’s services and clients’ protection.

It is important to mention that FBS not just joined the authoritative organization, but in compliance with the rules of the membership FBS was ranked among the most successful and reliable brokers and added to “Forex companies group A”. Now FBS clients may feel more confident as they are provided with the best services and their rights and interests are fully protected.

CRFIN develops and introduces legislative framework for Forex market regulation by making brokers’ activity transparent.

FBS has joined CRFIN and again confirmed its immutable decision to work in the interests of its clients, proved its possibilities for constant enhancement of services and continues to justify your trust.

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-12-30/24072-fbs-company-joined-crfin#sthash.WShmswqw.dpuf

The results of forecasts contest “Analytics Idol 2013”

Dear traders!

The results of the "Analytics Idol 2013" contest, where everyone could have shown their analytical skills and forecast the exact exchange rate on EURUSD closing price by the last day of 2013, have finally been resumed. The contest, sponsored by FBS company, was held on FX BAZOOKA analytical portal.

Thus, the intrigue was revealed on 31 December, when EURUSD pair was closed at price $1.3777.

All in all, more than 500 traders from all over the world have taken part in the contest. Lots of well-grounded and interesting forecasts have been received, and organizers of the contest have shortlisted the best of them.

The winners are:

1. The most accurate forecast ($200)
Supermen Fx

2. The most reasonable forecast ($175)
Made Badjuri

3. The best fundamental analysis ($50)
Ronita Milala

4. The best technical analysis ($50)
Ugochukwu Dyke

5. The most creative argumentation ($25)
Widy Prasetyo

We sincerely congratulate the winners and thank all the participants for their enthusiasm!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-01-08/...test-analytics-idol-2013#sthash.vsLEK8i8.dpuf

i thought that no deposit bonus is just a joke and wasting time because there are a lot of people shout that they did not get their profit money from trading with no deposit bonus, i experienced myself that i was wrong, i withdraw successfully from trading with no deposit bonus from fbs, even only small money but its already approved that fbs is a reliable broker with good customer support also

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS is a very good broker and they are offering new traders good and attractive bonus. You will usually see good comment about them when You try to search their performance in forums and it looks like they are usually giving good trading incentive like credits on deposit more often.
Thank you very much for your feedback! This is highly appreciated.

FBS

Broker Representative
In short this is not a micro account but a lite account. A micro account has 1 pip 1 cent value while a lite account has 1 pip 10 cents value. In this case my account has 1 pip 10 cents value so its a lite account and not a micro account.

Our account type with the minimum trading conditions such as 0.01 lot orders, $5 deposit etc is called "Micro account".
You will find the details here: http://www.fbs.cn/account-comparison#micro1

FBS

Broker Representative
i thought that no deposit bonus is just a joke and wasting time because there are a lot of people shout that they did not get their profit money from trading with no deposit bonus, i experienced myself that i was wrong, i withdraw successfully from trading with no deposit bonus from fbs, even only small money but its already approved that fbs is a reliable broker with good customer support also

Thank you very much for sharing you experience with FBS!
We hope that you continue your trading with FBS and enjoy it.

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS has been granted “The best partnership program” award

for_news2.jpg

We are to announce honorably that FBS Partnership program has officially been acknowledged as the best one: our company is granted a prestigious award “The best partnership Forex program 2013” according to MasterForex-V Expo.

MasterForex-V Expo is a respectable exhibition, giving awards in Forex industry. In the end of every year the rectorate and professional traders of the MasterForex-V Academy choose the best internationally recognized brokers. The awards are granted according to the results of an open vote, based on 20 independent criteria.

On 24 December, 2013 MasterForex-V Academy finished its open vote, where FBS has been chosen the winner in “The best partnership program” nomination, and the company has been presented a Cup, signifying its owner as one of the best brokers in the world.

For FBS this award has become a concluding chord of its 2013 achievements. Previously the company was recognized as “The best Forex-broker in South-East Asia 2013” according to the independent financial organization WorldFinance, and also won in “The best broker in Asia” nomination at the international exhibition ForexExpo 2013.

“The best partnership program” is a significant award and another important milestone in the history of the development of FBS company, which is proud of offering the highest commission on Forex market – 22$ per each lot. Many partners, involved in tha FBS program, achieve impressive results and note the highest level of services, convenience and quality of support they get. Positive feedback from our clients remains the main award we could have dreamt of. Thank you for your trust! Your inspiring testimonials do help us improve and reach new heights.

We wish you new achievements and personal development with FBS!

Its so sad that I got MC from my 5 dollars bonus trading capital. I already reach the high of 27 dollars before I got MC by two successive loses. I do hope that I can invest from my own money in here. But base on my experience in here I need at least 500 dollars to have some breathing face if I want to earn good in here.

Its so sad that I got MC from my 5 dollars bonus trading capital. I already reach the high of 27 dollars before I got MC by two successive loses. I do hope that I can invest from my own money in here. But base on my experience in here I need at least 500 dollars to have some breathing face if I want to earn good in here.
trading small money $5 in mini account is not a good idea to collecting profit from trading because it is very hard to manage the risk unless we trade with much bigger capital as you said $500 would be good capital to start trading with mini account in FBS.... hopefully they will provide cent account so we can trade with$5 but with sense of trading with $500 capital

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear budado and agungves,
thank you very much for choosing FBS as your Forex broker. We have received several requests to incroduce cent-accounts. We will think of adding this service to our trading conditions. In the future sent account will be provided. Keep updated!
Have a profitable trading with FBS!

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear traders, don't miss your chance to take part in FBS Grand Anniversary Lottery and win super prizes from FBS:

• A royal Mediterranean cruise
• A trip to Marmaris Race week sailing regatta
• A trip to Monaco Grand-Prix
• One of the newest gadgets – iPad, iPhone 5, iPod, iPad mini, MacBook Pro
• A grand money prize

Or one of other valuable prizes! Total prize fund is more than $100 000!

Details are here: http://www.fbs.com/lottery-birthday

en_lottery_birthday.png

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS has launched a brand new Personal area for its clients!

new_cab_686.png

We are glad to represent our brand new Personal area system meeting the most recent technological requirements. It is developed by FBS especially to your ultimate convenience!

An extended tools set, updated bright design and user-friendly interface will turn your work into enjoyable and transparent experience! You will be able to analyze what your profit is mainly based on, find reasonable solutions and get the most out of cooperating with us!

We work for you and try to keep to the competitive edge of modern technologies so that to allow you estimate all the FBS advantages!

Now work with FBS has become even more convenient and will bring you more success, financial independence and unlimited freedom!

Achieve new heights with FBS!

Simply visit: my.fbs.com

FBS

Broker Representative
Take part in the forecasts contest “Analytics Idol”!

FX BAZOOKA portal is presenting the “Analytics Idol” contest sponsored by FBS company.
http://fxbazooka.com/en/analytics_idol_march

Show your analytical abilities and win $1000!

Give your own original forecast on the EUR/USD closing price for March 31, 2014 and earn real money!

You can leave your reasoned forecasts in the comments on the contest page.

Winners will receive guaranteed prizes and a chance to compete for the main reward – the title of the Analytics Idol and the super prize of the contest!

Don’t miss your chance!
You are sure to be successful!

800x4502.jpg

I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –30% deposit bonus

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS, i advise other traders to take part in promotions and contests offered by FBS, i recommend opening an account in FBS and get a 5$ bonus, i recommend FBS analytics to develop your own trading strategy

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear onasis81 and fx yohan ris putrasari p, thank you very much for your positive feedbacks!
Have a profitable trading with FBS!

BTW, don't miss you chance to take part in our forecast contest "Analytical Idol": http://fxbazooka.com/en/analytics_idol_march

You need to guess the closing price of EUR/USD on March 31, 2014.

Prize fund is $1000!

The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges, highly qualified customer support, advantageous trading conditions, unique promotions and contests

The company keeps excellent quality of services. I consider FBS to be one of the best brokers.

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise other traders to take part in promotions and contests offered by FBS, i advise everyone to try trading with FBS, i recommend FBS analytics to develop your own trading strategy, i recommend opening an account in FBS and get a 5$ bonus

I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!

I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet

My recommendation to other trader is as follows –i advise everyone to try trading with FBS, i recommend FBS analytics to develop your own trading strategy