• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for FBS at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews for FBS broker.

I have an account in FBS. As well as submitted already the documents and approved. I have tried to use their $5 bonus but then I loss lol. So now, I only do in FBS is to try their forex trading-related contests. Which in one forum do have ET contest and their monthly contest which is 999 demo contests.

I don't know if there forex forum that give bonuses for fbs trading accounts. I think they prioritize more of trading in order to have winnings or bonuses from this broker. And also they have the 1:500 leverage.

The fact with fbs is that there 5dollar bonus cannot be withdrawn if we dont trade with it. I signed up an account in here when a forum was having a contest with it and i submitted necessary document and the number of my national id card before my account was verified. Hopefully when a good at forex, i can start up trading in here.

Yes, I did the same I verify my account in fbs which is the first time I did in a forex broker. Since fbs is my first broker. But this broker do lack of opportunity for clients to have trading bonuses. Although, we do see they have regular contests only then few will be the winners and who will receive the bonus to their trading account.

I think its not no deposit bonus but its their welcome bonus. I think up to now you will still get here their welcome bonus as its their way to attract clients or traders but then I think traders should think now of the demo trading contests that they have given here.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I think its not no deposit bonus but its their welcome bonus. I think up to now you will still get here their welcome bonus as its their way to attract clients or traders but then I think traders should think now of the demo trading contests that they have given here.

Both have the same meaning anyway, It mean that you can trade with the bonus and make profit with it, there may have tos applied depends on each brokers.

Honestly I first know about their bonus thanks to this forum when I search for "forex discussion board" and . sadly my account did not survive for long :p

Both have the same meaning anyway, It mean that you can trade with the bonus and make profit with it, there may have tos applied depends on each brokers.

Honestly I first know about their bonus thanks to this forum when I search for "forex discussion board" and . sadly my account did not survive for long :p

Just like you that is my first time having bonus and then, I got a big failure lol. I got disappointed because of the commission that we need to clear before having the withdrawals. That's really means that we can't make profits or start trading with just welcome bonus.

I'm surprise that this year best forex broker in asia goes to FBS. its beaten instaforex. Wow. I wonder why many like FBS. I mean for me instaforex is much better but I'm sure those who votes for FBS has many reasons why they vote and like this site. I'm thinking of trying this one out also. Just to see why its become asia best this year.

Well, I also don't know what makes me interest in here or how they able to won in that award. But then, since they won in this category I just hope that they can finally give bonus for forex forums like other brokers did in this way they can even become popular and helpful for traders.

I check how and it seems you just need to vote. I guess since this site has lots of promotional army they all vote for FBS? Although I don't try to vote and I don't check how the voting screened but that's how I expect how this site win. But even so I'm sure instaforex did the same thing in year 2010 and 2011. So guess they have all the right to claim best in Asia also.

What voting site you are pertaining? You mean we can vote as well for the best forex broker. Yeah, I do wonder how fbs able to beat instaforex, though, I haven't see great opportunity to have bonus here aside from the regular contests. Well, I know that in our neighborhood countries FBS is very popular.

FBS is very popular in indonesia because of their fast and easy withdrawal/deposit services, they have many deposit/withdrawal method including local bank deposit. i already tried their no deposit bonus and made some profit, i made withdrawal twice trading using their bonus and they processed my withdrawal process no longer than 2 hours. fbs is a good broker with good customer support, i recommend you guys to trade there

I do not understand why the account that I use in the FBS broker can not open at all when I was registering as a member on the broker and already get a welcome bonus of FBS and had started trading, but the next day I can not open the site when I is that I think benefit fairly

What voting site you are pertaining? You mean we can vote as well for the best forex broker. Yeah, I do wonder how fbs able to beat instaforex, though, I haven't see great opportunity to have bonus here aside from the regular contests. Well, I know that in our neighborhood countries FBS is very popular.
Instaforex won best forex site in asia year 2010 and 2011 courtesy of world finance magazine, But the year 2012 goes to FBS. So just google world finance and I'm sure you can find the site and you can check how the voting mechanism works. Although I did not try to vote just check how the votes is done.

I did checked and there's so much voting to make there lol. I see that they are in the list really and of course, if we have 2012 there's 2013. Though, I don't know why the best trading platform they have does not match on what we know.

This was my second broker which i traded forex with. Though they also had a forum in the past, that was on reason why i joined. It was not a bad experience with them too. Though i never made profits from trading with them.

i heard about this broker from my friend he is using it, and he told me that spread is perfect to trade scalping, fast orders,automatic withdrawal,but till now i didnt enjoy it
i dont know why i feel bad about this broker