• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EUR/NZD analysis

EURNZD is currently in the lowest position of Bollinger Bands so in my view it has a great possibility to go up for some pips and it is to create a better opportunity to the retail buyers. So to the buyers the entry point will be at 1.6844 and the closing point will be at 1.7043.

eurnzd-h4-instaforex-group.png

This is why, I like to use Bollinger Bands! In a range type market it describes the market movements to nicely according to your chart! A great analysis indeed.

So, what will be your ultimate target in this case? I see, you have mentioned here an initial trading target, so what do you think? Will the trend change permanently? I mean, it’s a scalping or swing trading opportunity?

Yes euro is most usable trading pair than others major currencies. But too much volatile to predict the real faction of this pair with certainly.

If you want to choose a good and reliable broker for you, you should research the market properly. Because many traders lose their money because of their wrong broker.

It's a good idea to trade few pairs. But not too many. Otherwise it's difficult to understand any pair unless your strategy solely depends on indicators. Every pair has its own moving pattern. We need to understand that.

Your innovation of strategies will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment.

Balance crashing is the worst negative consequence for a trader and if traders can generate more strengthened signals, they can avoid such consequences.

Forex is the largest currency trading market where currencies remain in pair to be traded. Traders trade currencies at the present exchange rate.