• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EA Generator Software

In MetaTrader 4, there are a variety of components and supporting the activities of the trader in determining a decision, such as Expert Advisor or better known as EA. Where the function or functions of the Expert Advisor robot is useful to give commands to a computer to analyze the chart automatically, then the user can start trading based on the results of the analysis. So that the computer can execute orders automatically, The user needs to provide rules or regulations so that the computer is able to translate the desire and trading strategies desired by the trader.

In any study of the EA, it is not easy for a beginner, so in this article I provide a special link to download the software that can make the program Expert Advisor automatically, without the need to understand programming language first. In fact we can also learn coding EA to use the software EA generator. In your ease of understanding, please refer to the description below: Example:

- Use the pair you are trading EUR / USD with H1 timeframe.
- You want to open a buy position, when any price increase to the highest level through the point in the next 5 hours.
- You want to open sell position, at any price point down through the lowest level within the last 5 hours.
- Clear rules can you translate into a programming code. Then make yourself through EA Forex Expert Advisor Generator on site forexgenerator.com
- Once the source code so, then you just convert it into the Editor MQL MQL4 using the supplied on MetaTrader 4.
- Once the EA is ready (to be compiled) into EX4, then you can install the file on your meta trader.
To better control of the use of EA Generator software is available, you can direct donwload tutorial found on the site.

The tutorial and manual software you can learn after you install the software. Its use was fairly easy, beginning with the charging diagrams provided by the software, then the software will issue a trading robot program code for execution. The next step, the software will generate a new EA program designed by your thoughts. Good luck in creating a system that you think EA is more reliable than manual trading system.

Source

EA Generator Software:32 (12):

I think you can't let run an EA without at any time at it, I think every EA should be supervised so you can intervent if something goes the incorrect way. If you use an EA you need to know and comprehend the EA.
This EA performs with the Iregr-Indikator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first business goes the incorrect way the EA reveals on a new indication a new purchase in the same direction(but with no martingale-progression). If both purchases will get a defined quantity all deals will be shut.

Many people especially traders will admit that EA is used for helping a trader to enhance getting profit. But importantly to be remembered that there is not any EA will predict or trade automatically full 100% profit.

The link below enables a trader to develop EA with practically no knowledge in programming. All he needs is a practically workable idea. I have been able to do that very easily. Also, we can try out so many strategies in a demo account as well. Once one of those strategies make consistent profit for at least two months, we can take it to a real account. The link for developing EA without programming knowledge is:
Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

this is good explaining and effort from you here but unlucky i do not use any EA in trading because i am depending on myself and trading with pending orders with my digital strategy which is tested and trusted for me

The link below enables a trader to develop EA with practically no knowledge in programming. All he needs is a practically workable idea. I have been able to do that very easily. Also, we can try out so many strategies in a demo account as well. Once one of those strategies make consistent profit for at least two months, we can take it to a real account. The link for developing EA without programming knowledge is:
Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4
Thanks for the link, though seems I will have to run some Google support to better understand it. For a trader to develop an EA he can call his own is quite an admirable achievement since you can always tilt it to favour you according to the market demand and your strategy too.

this is good explaining and effort from you here but unlucky i do not use any EA in trading because i am depending on myself and trading with pending orders with my digital strategy which is tested and trusted for me

Same here; I also prefer manual trading! I think, there is no certainty in Forex, this is why we can’t rely on any data or robot! I am doing my live trading based on my chart analysis! Important quote is; day by day I’m improving my trading skill.