• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dong forex seven years

I was one of the seven trading forex trader, trading forex encounter a lot of people, in my opinion, in the foreign exchange earnings is very difficult years. 100 people, 20 people lose a lot of money. 50 people lose a little money, 25 people make a little money, less than five individuals to make money. So I suggest that we all have to pay attention to risk

[MENTION=51424]oihjhjbhg[/MENTION]:

7 years in the markets, you must be experienced trader!

What method did you use in your trading? How it work?

7 years experienced trading in forex must be alot of knowledge gain, have you already make stable profit during trading? i guess you must already have trading system that works for you... it is true that alot of people finally lost money but 7 years is long period for survive

Wow, this is just like ages in the trading world. Your strategy must have been working for you to have stood till this time. I know a vast majority leave Forex after few years of failure but it's only the strong willed and those making good thing out of it that stands the test of time. Could you share some of your experiences with us.

Well, ok 7 years that will mean you have a lot of experiences. What are your best strategies? I think experiences helps a lot in forex. In forex, the experienced makes more money then the newbie this is why we must use cent account or mini account at first as newbie to learn and then move on to a bigger account. We do have to pay attention to risk like you say that only a certain percentage of people who make money. If they make money they must know how to.

Majority of traders lose money. This happens not only in forex market but also in other financial markets such as bonds, stocks and commodities. In fact, that is squarely the reason for such a high profitability. Trading is simply the process of sticking to rules which a trader has framed himself. Such a discipline enables the trader to avoid errors to a large extent. Unfortunately, emotions stand in the way and dismantle determination and confidence which ultimately results in a loss.

Yes, a lot of traders lose money, most are not just making enough to sustain them in the business while others are just adding very little profit to their capital. That is just the nature of businesses of this form. It now becomes the survival of the fittest, those that are more skillful take the more profits, while others that are busy chasing shadows only end up backing off out of it. An experienced trader will always make a better trader and his success enviable but not all will agree to withstand the hard times the way he did.

But it seems not as much as many other traders said usually they will say 90% of traders lose thier money, but this man said it is about 70% that loss their money in forex, and onlt 5 percent that create a lot of bucks from this business, to be honest that is maybe right as i can see there are a lot of traders that trader everyday and still make money that more than enough for their living.

Well, that could be based on observation, probably statistics or record. There are traders in my neighborhood that are worth enviable. I mean they are real sources of encouragement to any new trader. They wake up in the morning with their computer system and spend most of their time of the day trading. Of course they've been in the business for quite some time and it is seen evident in their success.

For somebody to be trading for seven years is a big time for him or her to become pro trader. He or she will know the market better than the most traders and it will make him or her a better trader. I'm not sure if I can trade in forex for that long because of the risk in here. So many people as the ts said are losing continually.

Obviously that forex is difficult. No one able to become profitable without spend long period in learning. Many traders failure and always losing money because unable yet to found good method which lead them to trade effectively. Require persistency and willingness to not give up if traders want to be successful in this business.

For somebody to be trading for seven years is a big time for him or her to become pro trader. He or she will know the market better than the most traders and it will make him or her a better trader. I'm not sure if I can trade in forex for that long because of the risk in here. So many people as the ts said are losing continually.

As we gain experience in forex trading, it will be easy to sort out mistakes. What I wish to see is his track record. If he has improved considerably in the past 7 years then it is really appreciable. I have seen traders who find it difficult to change their habit and continue to repeat same errors. Even if the above trader has improved his success rate from 60% to 70% it is incredible. That will really justify his stay in this market for such a long period of time.

As we gain experience in forex trading, it will be easy to sort out mistakes. What I wish to see is his track record. If he has improved considerably in the past 7 years then it is really appreciable. I have seen traders who find it difficult to change their habit and continue to repeat same errors. Even if the above trader has improved his success rate from 60% to 70% it is incredible. That will really justify his stay in this market for such a long period of time.
That's what really matters cos it doesn't lie much in how much time you have spent in trading in Forex but how good you are with your trades. Being a Forex trader is much enjoying when there is the trading experience that spans through the years. That is what sets a trader apart from others.

I'm just trading for three years and seven months and I already have 15 trading accounts. I guess if I reach 7 years I already have 50 trading accounts by then. And I do hope that I can have 100,000 dollars trading capital by then.

I'm just trading for three years and seven months and I already have 15 trading accounts. I guess if I reach 7 years I already have 50 trading accounts by then. And I do hope that I can have 100,000 dollars trading capital by then.
LoL, I know someone who's been trading for almost 5 years now with only three trading accounts. He is a good trader and do nothing but trade. I guess it's not about the number of accounts you have with the brokers but how well. It also doesn't lie in the amount of years the trader inputs but also in the productive.

LoL, I know someone who's been trading for almost 5 years now with only three trading accounts. He is a good trader and do nothing but trade. I guess it's not about the number of accounts you have with the brokers but how well. It also doesn't lie in the amount of years the trader inputs but also in the productive.
Its all depends on our strategy. I just try to expand my trading account for three reason. One I can use different strategy on each trading account. Secondly I can some how save my funds if one forex broker site close down and third. I can use different processors to invest also. Having three account is good. But for me having 20 is my target trading account total.

Well yes, a point though. Perhaps try to run a lot of combination and take advantage of the market. Some might also do it in other to open opposing positions. But then, as you already said, it all depends on your strategy.

I join in the Forex business in 2010. I practice my demo account fully one year. After that, I open my real trading account. I can earn my money very easily. Because, I have good trading skill. I think Forex market is to much complicated. But experts can earn easily by their knowledge power.