• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you find any difference in the result between demo and live?

Many traders trade demo but they find a visible difference between demo and real trading result. This is because of their confidence. The courage that traders have while trading on demo is missing during trading on live.

Between demo and live account, money is the cardinal difference. A demo account is funded with fake capital whereas live account is funded with real money.

Demo account is used for practicing whereas live account is used for earning. Money is the cardinal difference between these two accounts.

I find the major difference in the money that is funded in these accounts. Other than that another difference I find, which is in confidence level. In demo trading, traders are more confident than in live account.

One difference I find like I have high confidence while trading on demo account but I don’t have that much confidence while trading on live account.

A demo account is funded with fake capital whereas a live account is funded with real cash. Apart from that all the remaining things are same.

Education is the only thing that can develop a trader. So better education program presents better sum of trading knowledge to the traders. But in the online market many sites are offering education program for some amount of money to the traders.

To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be a good analyzer. They always work for identifying the exact market trend because it helps them bear trading profit.

The profit is always captured in demo account but in live account it’s hard to make profit just because we have strong illusion to our own money and a loss of a single penny in live account causes us suffer much.

I find the major difference between real and demo is in confidence. In demo account, I can hold a trade for a long time without fear but in real account I don’t have that confidence.