• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

yes Forex is a good business to make some good money. Forex is a worldwide business and we can earn good money if we have knowldge and skills about it.

Traderpulse

Broker Representative
Yes Forex is the best business and we can earn good and consistent profit from this business and this business only requires proper trading knowledge and experience which can be obtained through proper practice.

You dont have to say its the best business but the best business online because if you can compare forex trading with some other offline job you will see that there are so many jobs which pays more than forex but online forex is the best business

Forex business good and give me chance to generate high amount of income. However, it depend on my investment. If invest time and effort into learning, I will be knowledgeable which can make me to become skilled. While if I am invest high amount of capital, has chance to get high income even per trade since I has chance to trade with big lot size.

forex is a good and decent business if anybody want to chose forex then let him go ahead and chose it but also be ready to learn how its work very well as this will bring you profit without having good knowledge you will never earn anything good in this market hence making all effort difficult

i trAde every week with market . i think it is a good business. when we must how to get money from it . it will become best business

Yes i think forex trading is good business and provide you the financial freedom but the need is that you will understand the nature of the market and know about how to mange the risk in the trading and i think if you will understand the nature of the forex business and reduce the risk in the trading that it give you the standard life and financial freedom.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.

In the same degree as the money making machine it is imparted with such feature as the gambling drain tube :)

Call it a money shredder and you are not far from the truth. You can lose a lot of money from Forex and even before you say Jack Robinson, you discover that you are already hit with an MC. It is a two way thing with the only distinguishing factor being the fact that you must get a good knowledge of the business before you trade for profit.

Average successful currency speculator earns like a top-manager in big company or a bigwig in shadow economy. Moreover it is fully legal, easy and highly accesible to retail investor. But considering it's nature, forex is a negative sum game, where the less deposit you have, the less are the chances to win.

Forex is a good business because we can do Forex any times any place.Forex market need join only one internet connect and we can do join Forex in sometimes.Forex market join no need go any fix place and we can do Forex stay our home.So,for this I think Forex is a good business for us.

Average successful currency speculator earns like a top-manager in big company or a bigwig in shadow economy. Moreover it is fully legal, easy and highly accesible to retail investor. But considering it's nature, forex is a negative sum game, where the less deposit you have, the less are the chances to win.
I might agree with some of the points you have outlined but when it comes to being easy, I don't see Forex as so. It is not as easy as some portray it to be because this is as well one of the businesses you can lose your money as though you are losing it to gambling. It is a nice business, fine, but definitely not an easy one.

this is good bisiness . we have more freetime with it
forex trading is a good business not doubt you have to try your best and know that there is no business which will ever be profitable like forex,the reason why people dont see forex as good business is simply because most traders focus on chasing profit than learning but when you learn how to trade you will surely get positive result which ensure that you see the forex business as good business here in the market which is really what I know and think that its good and that is the primary goals for learning

Forex trading is good business. In fact this is the business that I want to grow old with. Its a long term investments for me. Its a make it or break it attitude for me in here. I do believe that I can really become a good forex trader some day.

One of the facts that sets Forex apart is because you can combine it with other businesses. It doesn't hinder you from taking another job or business and it is one of those businesses you don't have to be confined to a particular time. There are different sessions you can choose from depending on how much free time you have.

True. But I guess if you have 10,000 dollars or more trading capital its good to concentrate in forex trading. My plan though is to open my own computer shop and trade in their. But That's if if I already have 10,000 dollars minimum trading capital and expecting to earn 500 dollars a month.

Yeah forex is the good business for educated and creative and hard working people if any body want to earn money at home with a few investment in forex it is possible so I know that no pain no gain if you want to rich in forex with a few time it is possible so do not keep your money in ideal so try to invest hear and learn forex and try to gather lot of experience and make lot of profit so it is very good and trusty online business

Yes i thing and i believe that the forex is best online currency business here any body can make profit and an educated person can start business with a small capital and he may make huge profit within a few time.

Like all other business its good. But like all other business we need to study how to trade and make profit. In two to three years time I can really handle my trading account and make some good income in here. I'm so sure I can say I am a lucky trader.