• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Daily Technical Analysis from ACFX

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
31st March 2014

EURUSD

eurusddaily_zps78b18f21.png

Summary

Friday EURUSD attempted to trade into the 50 to 61.8% Fibonacci support only for buying to come into the market. By the end of business EURUSD closed up on the day.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. A break beneath the right shoulder could see EURUSD trade down to trend line support.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as it trades within the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 1.3670 support level.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that this pair trades back to its averages.

GBPUSD

gbpusddaily_zps5bbe8430.png

Summary

Friday GBPUSD continued to trade above the above the prior broken up trend line.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook.
More recently GBPUSD has experienced a strong downside correction and this has had the effect of creating a large converging triangle consolidation pattern. As GBPUSD has bow bounced off Fibonacci support and with the weekly trend pointing up I would expect this triangle pattern when it breaks to trade higher.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the recent up move.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of 34 period daily moving averages and move in the direction of the 1.6700 resistance level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action test the 1.6570 support level.

USDJPY

usdjpydaily_zpsa9d04333.png

Summary

Friday USDJPY broke higher from its recent congrestion area and tested but did not break above the 103.00 resistance level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action is now indicating that the 101.00 support level is likely to hold. This is being confirmed by failure of the head and shoulders pattern to break lower.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs Friday’s range.
Today I am monitoring a potential test of the 103.00 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade down to its averages.

USDCHF

usdchfdaily_zps83578df7.png

Summary

Friday USDCHF attempted to break higher only for sellers to come into the market.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. I am therefore monitoring signs for a base to be built that will allow for further upside move and a test of the downward sloping trend line. The bullish inverse head and shoulders pattern that is forming puts the price pattern in line with this hypothesis. However daily and weekly bias does continue to be fixed to the downside therefore shorting rallies is still probably the most logical strategy to adopt.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened positively as within Friday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for a move to Fibonacci resistance.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDCHF trade back to its averages.

Gold

golddaily_zps7a138ce8.png

Summary

Friday Gold traded lower only for it to bounce off the 50% Fibonacci level and close higher.
Market overview
Gold continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1267.99 level being the swing high of the 10th December. The break above the large downward sloping trend line adds impetus to the current positive swing bias. Furthermore we have witnessed a large multi month double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
However the weekly time frame continues to point down. That the recent rejection of higher prices has come off a bounce from a downward sloping trend line and Fibonacci resistance level could indicate that the recent rally in Gold is part of a bigger cycle correction that ultimately sends Gold lower.
That Gold has experienced a strong daily time frame correction has pushed the price action towards Fibonacci support and the ability or not of Fibonacci support to push Gold higher will give an indication if the bullish daily up trend or the bearish weekly down trend will win this current battle.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price within the previous days candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1310.00 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 0.618 Fibonacci support area.

Oil

wtidaily_zpsabae3aa8.png

Summary

Friday Oil continued to trade higher following its succesful test the 100 level and close above the 34 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias. The recent price activity has seen the price action perform a text book move by trading down to Fibonacci support and from there bouncing higher.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly with the price action trading within Friday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 103.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade under the 100 level and test the 8 period daily moving averages.

AUDUSD

audusddaily_zpsb71d4ce9.png

Summary

Friday AUDUSD experience its first lower daily close which was followed by 5 preceeeding up days. This down day occurred in the 50 to 61.8 Fibonacci resistance area.
Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. That AUDUSD has formed a large inverse head and shoulders pattern it will be interesting to see if either this pattern trades to its upside target which comes in at the 0.9535 level of if Fibonacci resistance will offer a strong barrier to further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened negativley as the price action trades below Friday’s range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move back down to the 8 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD tests Friday’s high.

Dow30

ws30daily_zpsaf132b1b.png

Summary

Friday Dow30 continues to trade at the averages.
Market overview
Dow30 has been trading in a daily down trend following the breach of the 15664 level being the swing low pivot of the 26th December. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly up trend.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 hasopened quietly as the price action trades within the previous 9 days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential re-test of the 16447 level being last week’s high.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that Dow30 tests the 16175 level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
1st April 2014
EURUSD

eurusddaily_zps60210381.png

Summary
Monday EURUSD continued to traded higher following its bounce off the 50 to 61.8% Fibonacci support area. This lead to an upward penetration of the moving averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. There has been a break beneath the right shoulder could see EURUSD trade down to trend line support.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened positively as it trades within the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 1.3875 being the 24th March pivot high.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that this pair trades back to Fibonacci support.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily_zps0cd70293.png

Summary
Monday GBPUSD continued to trade above the above the prior broken up trend line.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook.
More recently GBPUSD has experienced a strong downside correction and this has had the effect of creating a large converging triangle consolidation pattern. As GBPUSD has bow bounced off Fibonacci support and with the weekly trend pointing up I would expect this triangle pattern when it breaks to trade higher.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the recent up move.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.6700 resistance level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action test the 1.6570 support level.
USDJPY
usdjpydaily_zps3633f152.png

Summary
Monday USDJPY following the break of the 103.00 level yesterday also tested the 103.40 level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action is now indicating that the 101.00 support level is likely to hold. This is being confirmed by failure of the head and shoulders pattern to break lower.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs Monday’s range.
Today I am monitoring a potential test of the 103.40 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade down to its averages.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily_zpsbface61a.png

Summary
Monday USDCHF again attempted to break higher only for sellers to come into the market.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. I am therefore monitoring signs for a base to be built that will allow for further upside move and a test of the downward sloping trend line. The bullish inverse head and shoulders pattern that is forming puts the price pattern in line with this hypothesis. However daily and weekly bias does continue to be fixed to the downside therefore shorting rallies is still probably the most logical strategy to adopt.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened negatively as within Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for a move down from moving average value area.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF test last week’s high.
Gold
golddaily_zps65717f64.png

Summary
Monday Gold traded lower as the preice action penetraded the 50% Fibonacci level.

Market overview
Gold continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1267.99 level being the swing high of the 10th December. The break above the large downward sloping trend line adds impetus to the current positive swing bias. Furthermore we have witnessed a large multi month double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
However the weekly time frame continues to point down. That the recent rejection of higher prices has come off a bounce from a downward sloping trend line and Fibonacci resistance level could indicate that the recent rally in Gold is part of a bigger cycle correction that ultimately sends Gold lower.
That Gold has experienced a strong daily time frame correction has pushed the price action towards Fibonacci support and the ability or not of Fibonacci support to push Gold higher will give an indication if the bullish daily up trend or the bearish weekly down trend will win this current battle.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened positively as the price within the previous days candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1270.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold trade up to the 1310.00 level.
Oil
wtidaily_zps79f5f554.png

Summary
Monday Oil continued to trade lower as the price action was not able to trade above Friday’s high.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias. The recent price activity has seen the price action perform a text book move by trading down to Fibonacci support and from there bouncing higher.

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened negatively with the price action trading within Monday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 103.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade under the 100 level and test the 8 period daily moving averages.
AUDUSD
audusddaily_zps0e9e06e4.png

Summary
Monday AUDUSD partial reverese Friday’s lower close as the price action trades within the 50 to 61.8 Fibonacci resistance area.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. That AUDUSD has formed a large inverse head and shoulders pattern it will be interesting to see if either this pattern trades to its upside target which comes in at the 0.9535 level of if Fibonacci resistance will offer a strong barrier to further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietley as the price action trades above Monday’s range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move to the 61.8 Fibonacci level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD tests 8 period moving averages.
Dow30

ws30daily_zpsa81a48ab.png

Summary
Monday Dow30 bounce higher off the moving average support area.

Market overview
Dow30 has been trading in a daily down trend following the breach of the 15664 level being the swing low pivot of the 26th December. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly up trend.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 haso pened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential re-test of the 16500 resistance level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that Dow30 tests the 8 period moving averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
2nd April 2014

EURUSD
eurusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday EURUSD continued to traded higher following its bounce off the 50 to 61.8% Fibonacci support area. This lead to an upward penetration of the moving averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. There has been a break beneath the right shoulder could see EURUSD trade down to trend line support.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened positively as it trades within the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 1.3875 being the 24th March pivot high.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that this pair trades back to Fibonacci support.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday GBPUSD continued to trade above the above the prior broken up trend line.
Market overview
Focus on today
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.6700 resistance level.

USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDJPY continued to trade higher as it approached the 103.76 level being the prior swing high of the 7th March.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened strongly with the price action penetrating the 103.76 level being the prior swing high of the 7th March.
Today I am monitoring a potential close above the 103.76 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade down to the 103.00 level.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF continued to reject higher prices at the 8 to 34 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened negatively as within Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for a move down from moving average value area.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF test last week’s high.
Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Gold traded lower as the preice action penetraded the 50% Fibonacci level.

Market overview
That Gold has experienced a strong daily time frame correction has pushed the price action into Fibonacci support and the ability or not of Fibonacci support to push Gold higher will give an indication if the bullish daily up trend or the bearish weekly down trend will win this current battle.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened positively as the price within the previous days candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1270.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold trade up to the 1310.00 level.
Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Oil broke lower as the price action slashed through the 100.00 level.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias. The recent price activity has seen the price action perform a text book move by trading down to Fibonacci support and from there bouncing higher. However Oil needs to hold above the 97.35 level so as to maintain its daily uptrend.

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened negatively with the price action trading at the bottom of Tuesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 98.00 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil trade back up to the 100 level.

AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday AUDUSD managed to trade above last weeks high but was not able to sustain higher prices and eventually closed the day down.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. That AUDUSD has formed a large inverse head and shoulders pattern it will be interesting to see if either this pattern trades to its upside target which comes in at the 0.9535 level or if Fibonacci resistance will offer a strong barrier to further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietley as the price action trades with Tuesday’s range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move to the 61.8 Fibonacci level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD tests 8 period moving averages.

Dow30

ws30daily.png

Summary
Tuesday Dow30 continued to trade higher as the price action tested the 16,570 resistance level.

Market overview
Yesterday’s move above the 16,514 being the 7th March swing high has changed the daily trend to up. This has put the daily trend in gear with the weekly trend.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 haso pened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential re-test of the 16,570 resistance level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that Dow30 tests the 8 period moving averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
3rd April 2014

EURUSD
eurusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday EURUSD intially traded higher but was not able to close above the moving averages.
Market overview

Focus on today

This morning EURUSD has opened negatively as it trades within the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move back to Fibonacci support.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility tests 1.3875 being the 24th March pivot

GBPUSD

gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday GBPUSD continued to trade above the above the prior broken up trend line.
Market overview
Focus on today

USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDJPY continued to trade higher as it penetrated the 103.76 level being the prior swing high of the 7th March.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly with the price action trading at the highs of yesterday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a move towards the 104.85 level being the prior swing high of the 25th January
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade down to the 103.40 level.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDCHF the prior two day down move as it slashed through and closed above the 8 to 34 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades at the highs of Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially trade up to last week’s high.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDCHF test the moving averages.

Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday Gold bounce higher off the 50% Fibonacci support level.

Market overview
That Gold has experienced a strong daily time frame correction has pushed the price action into Fibonacci support and the ability or not of Fibonacci support to push Gold higher will give an indication if the bullish daily up trend or the bearish weekly down trend will win this current battle.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened positively as the price action trades at the highs of the previous days candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to trade up to the 1310.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to penetrate the 8 period moving averages could see Gold trade down to the 1270.00 level.

Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Wednesday Oil continued to trade lower as the price action closed at the lows of the previous days range.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias. The recent price activity has seen the price action perform a text book move by trading down to Fibonacci support and from there bouncing higher. However Oil needs to hold above the 97.35 level so as to maintain its daily uptrend.

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly with the price action trading within Wednesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 100.00 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 98.00 level.

AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday AUDUSD experienced a quiet day as it traded down to the 8 period moving averages.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. That AUDUSD has formed a large inverse head and shoulders pattern it will be interesting to see if either this pattern trades to its upside target which comes in at the 0.9535 level or if Fibonacci resistance will offer a strong barrier to further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened negativley as the price action tests the 8 period moving averages.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move into the direction of trend line support.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD tests the 61.8 Fibonacci resistance level.

Dow30
ws30daily.png

Summary
Wednesday Dow30 continued to trade higher as the price action tested the 16,570 resistance level.

Market overview
The move above the 16,514 being the 7th March swing high has changed the daily trend to up. This has put the daily trend in gear with the weekly trend.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 haso pened quietly as the price action trades within the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential re-test of the 16,570 resistance level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that Dow30 trades down to the 16,500 support level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
4th April 2014

EURUSD

eurusddaily.png

Summary
Thursday EURUSD broke down from its averages as the price action traded down to Fibonacci support.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. The downside target for a completion of the head and shoulders pattern is in the region of the 1.3420 support level.
However as the weekly chart continues to have a positive bias I am monitoring signs for a base to build within the Fibonacci support area.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened negatively as it trades at the lows of the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential bounce off trend line and Fibonacci support.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility tests trend line support.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Thursday GBPUSD traded and closed under the prior broken up trend line as the price action traded down to the 1.6570 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows of yesterday’s range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.6570 support level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain lower prices could see the price action test the 1.6700 resistance level.
USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Thursday USDJPY continued to trade higher as it closed for the second day above the 103.76 level being the prior swing high of the 7th March.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly with the price action trading within yesterday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a move towards the 104.85 level being the prior swing high of the 25th January
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY trade down to the 103.40 level.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Thursday USDCHF traded and closed above the right shoulder of the inverse head and shoulders pattern. The upside move continued all day until the price action was held at the 50% Fibonacci level, the 0.8930 resistance level and trend line resistance.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That the bullish inverse head and shoulders pattern has now broken to the upside I am now monitoring the possibility that this pattern reaches its upside target of 0.9080.
However daily and weekly bias does continue to be fixed to the downside therefore shorting rallies is still probably the most logical strategy to adopt. I am therefore monitoring the price action as it tests the downward sloping trend line and Fibonacci resistance for signs of a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened positively as it trades at the highs of Thursday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially test the 0.8930 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDCHF test the moving averages.

Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Thursday Gold following its bounce off the 50% Fibonacci support level failed to break above the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Gold continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1267.99 level being the swing high of the 10th December. The test of the large downward sloping trend line adds impetus to the current positive swing bias. Furthermore we have witnessed a large multi month double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades within the previous 3 days candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to trade up to the 1310.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to penetrate the 8 period moving averages could see Gold trade down to the 1270.00 level.
Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Thursday Oil had a strong up day as the price action traded back up to its averages.
Market overview

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened positively with the price action trades above Thursday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 100.00 level.
AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Thursday AUDUSD experienced a quiet day as it traded around the 8 period moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietley as the price action tests the 8 period moving averages.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move into the direction of trend line support.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD tests the 61.8 Fibonacci resistance level.
Dow30
ws30daily.png

Summary
Thursday Dow30 continued to trade higher as the price action tested the 16,570 resistance level.

Market overview
The move above the 16,514 being the 7th March swing high has changed the daily trend to up. This has put the daily trend in gear with the weekly trend.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 haso opened quietly as the price action trades above the 16,570 level and within the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential close above the 16,570 resistance level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that Dow30 trades down to the 16,500 support level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
7th April 2014

EURUSD

eurusddaily.png

Summary
Friday EURUSD continued to trade lower as the price action traded down to Fibonacci, trend line and the 1.3670 support level.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. The downside target for a completion of the head and shoulders pattern is in the region of the 1.3420 support level.
However as the weekly chart continues to have a positive bias I am monitoring signs for a base to build within the Fibonacci support area.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as it trades within the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential bounce off trend line and Fibonacci support.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility tests trend line support.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Friday GBPUSD continued to trade lower as the price action tested the 1.6570 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades within the previous days range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.6570 support level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain lower prices could see the price action test the 1.6700 resistance level.

USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Friday USDJPY broke down from its highs as the price action traded down to the 8 period moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened bearishly with the price action breaching the 8 period daily moving averages and tests the 103.00 support level.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 103.00 support level and possible move to the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDJPY test the 103.40 resistance level.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Friday USDCHF attempted to traded above trend line resistance but was not able to hold above it.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That the bullish inverse head and shoulders pattern has now broken to the upside I am now monitoring the possibility that this pattern reaches its upside target of 0.9080.
However daily and weekly bias does continue to be fixed to the downside therefore shorting rallies is still probably the most logical strategy to adopt. I am therefore monitoring the price action as it tests the downward sloping trend line and Fibonacci resistance for signs of a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within Friday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially retest the 0.8930 resistance level.
Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Friday Gold continued to trade higher as the price action bounced off Fibonacci support and closed well above the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Gold continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1267.99 level being the swing high of the 10th December. The test of the large downward sloping trend line adds impetus to the current positive swing bias. Furthermore we have witnessed a large multi month double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of Friday’s candle range.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 1270.00 level.
Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Friday Oil had a strong up day as the price action closed above its averages.
Market overview

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Friday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 102.20 level being a prior swing high.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 100.00 level.

AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Friday AUDUSD bounce higher off the 8 period daily moving averages as the price action closed above Tuesday’s high.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietley as the price action trades at the highs of Friday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move to the 61.8% Fibonacci resistance level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the 8 period daily moving averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
8th April 2014

EURUSD
eurusddaily.png

Summary
Monday EURUSD bounce higher off Fibonacci, trend line and the 1.3670 support level as the price action tested the 8 period moving averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. The downside target for a completion of the head and shoulders pattern is in the region of the 1.3420 support level.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as it trades at the highs of the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 8 period daily moving average and move to the 34 period daily moving averages.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Monday GBPUSD bounced higher off the 1.6570 support level as the price action tested the moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the previous days range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the moving averages and move to up to the prior broken up trend line.
USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Monday USDJPY continued to trade lower as the price action closed beneath the 8 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing the third day of a strong corrective pull back.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened bearishly with the price action breaching the 8 103.00 support level.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a close beneath the 103.00 support level and possible move to the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDJPY test the 103.40 resistance level.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Monday USDCHF experienced a strong downside correction off trend line resistance with the price action ultimatley closing just above the 8 period daily moving
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades below Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially test of the 8 period daily moving averages and a move down to the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF retest trend line resistance.

Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Monday Gold was moderatley bearish day as the price action closed lower but at the highs of Friday’s range.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened strongly as the price action tests the 1310.00 resistance level and trades above Friday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to trade up to the 1310.00 level and move to the 34 period daily moving averages.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 8 period moving averages.
Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Monday Oil traded within a volatile range around its averages.
Market overview

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened bullishly as the price action trades above its averages.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 102.20 level being a prior swing high.
AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Monday AUDUSD experienced a moderatley down down as the price action traded within Friday’s candle range and closed above the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bullishly as the price action trades at the highs of Friday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move to the 61.8% Fibonacci resistance level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the 8 period daily moving averages.
Dow30
us30daily.png

Summary
Monday Dow30 continued to trade lower as the price action corrected down to the 34 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
The move above the 16,514 being the 7th March swing high has changed the daily trend to up. This has put the daily trend in gear with the weekly trend. However we have now seen a strong two day corrective down move that has take the price action back down to the 16,245 support level.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows of the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 16,245 support level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that Dow30 tests the 8 period daily moving averages and then trades up to the 34 period daily moving averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
9th April 2014
EURUSD

eurusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday EURUSD continued to trade higher as the price action traded upto the 34 period moving averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. However there has been a recent strong correction which has had the effect of creating a bearish head and shoulders pattern that is marked by the ellipse. The downside target for a completion of the head and shoulders pattern is in the region of the 1.3420 support level.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as it trades at the highs of the previous days range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 34 period daily moving averages and move to the 1.3875 level being the 24th March prior pivot high.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the 50% Fibonacci support level.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday GBPUSD continued to trade higher as the price action traded and closed well above last weeks high. The result of the move also broke and closed above the 1.6700 resistance level. Yesterday’s price action has made an initial attempt to break above the top of the triangle.
Market overview
More recently GBPUSD has experienced a strong downside correction and this has had the effect of creating a large converging triangle consolidation pattern.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of the previous days range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the triangle formation and move to the 1.6795 level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action test the 1.6700 support level.
USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDJPY continued to trade lower as the price action traded and closed beneath the 34 period daily moving averages. The move lower did manage to penetrate the 101.70 support level but USDJPY was not able to close the day beneath this level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing the third day of a strong corrective pull back. A breach of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low would change the daily trend to down.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly with the price action trading at the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a close beneath the 101.70 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDJPY trade back up to the 34 period moving averages.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF continued to experienced a strong downside correction off trend line resistance with the price action ultimatley closing just above the 34 period daily moving
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades at the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially test of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF retest trend line resistance.
Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Gold saw a resumption of the uptrend as the price action closed above Friday’s candle range and tested thed 1310 resistance level.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action tests the 1310.00 resistance level and trades above Friday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to trade up to the 1310.00 level and move to the 34 period daily moving averages.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 8 period moving averages.
Oil
wtidaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Oil resumed its prior uptrend with the price action closing above last weeks high.

Market overview

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of yesterday’s range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 103.00 resistance level.
AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday AUDUSD traded higher as the price action bounced off the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bullishly as the price action trades at the highs of Tuesday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 0.9390 resistance level.
Dow30
us30daily.png

Summary
Tuesday Dow30 continued to trade lower as the price action corrected down to the 34 period daily moving averages and 16,245 support level.

Market overview
The move above the 16,514 being the 7th March swing high has changed the daily trend to up. This has put the daily trend in gear with the weekly trend. However we have now seen a strong two day corrective down move that has take the price action back down to the 16,245 support level.
Focus on today
This morning Dow30 has opened quietly as the price action trades within the previous days candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 16,245 support level.
Alternatively if Dow30 fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that Dow30 tests the 34 period daily moving averages and then trades up to the 8 period daily moving averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
10th April 2014

EURUSD
eurusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday EURUSD continued to trade higher as the price action traded into the upper range of the 24th March high.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. The large head and shoulders pattern would appear to be invalidated by the past three days of bullish momentum.
Focus on today

I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential test of the 1.3875 level being the 24th March prior pivot high.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the averages.
GBPUSD
gbpusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday GBPUSD continued to trade higher as the price action the 1.6795 resistance level whoch coincided with the prior high of the 17th February.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. The past two day’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside.
Focus on today
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the triangle formation and move to the 1.6795 level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action test the 1.6700 support level.

USDJPY
usdjpydaily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDJPY consolidated at the lows of Tuesday’s big down leg with the price action being unable to pentrate beneath the 101.70 support level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing the third day of a strong corrective pull back. A breach of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low would change the daily trend to down.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened negatively with the price action testing the 101.70 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDJPY trade back up to the 34 period moving averages.

USDCHF
usdchfdaily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDCHF continued to experienced a strong downside correction off trend line resistance with the price action trading and closing beneath the 34 period daily moving
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 3 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. I am therefore monitoring the price action as it tests the downward sloping trend line and Fibonacci resistance for signs of a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades at the lows of Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially move into the direction of the 13th March low.

Gold
golddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday Gold continued to test the 1310 resistance level.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened strongly as the price action trades above the 1310.00 resistance level.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to hold above the 1310.00 level and move to the 34 period daily moving averages.

AUDUSD
audusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday AUDUSD continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the 0.9390 resistance level and accelarates towards the 78.6% Fibonacci resistance level.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bullishly as the price action trades at the highs of Wednesday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 0.9535 resistance level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the 0.9390 support level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
11th April 2014
EURUSD

eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday EURUSD continued to trade higher as the price action traded and closed above the 1.3875 level being the prior pivot high of the 24th March high.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. Furthermore the large head and shoulders pattern would appear to be invalidated by the recent bullish momentum.
Focus on today

I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential test of the 1.3966 level being the 13h March prior swing high.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the averages.
GBPUSD
gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday GBPUSD continued to trade higher as the price action once again tested the 1.6795 resistance level which coincided with the prior high of the 17th February.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. The past two day’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside.
Focus on today
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.6795 level.
USDJPY
usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Thursday USDJPY resumed its downward journey as the price action traded and closed below the 101.70 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened positively with the price action trading above the 101.70 support level.

USDCHF
usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Thursday USDCHF continued to experienced a strong downside correction off trend line resistance with the price action continuing to trade beneath the 34 period daily moving
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 4 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. I am therefore considering the break down from trend line and Fibonacci resistance as a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades at the lows of Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to potentially move into the direction of the 13th March low.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF trade back to its averages.

Gold
xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday Gold traded and closed above the 1310 resistance level and traded towards the 34 period moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades within Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 34 period daily moving averages.

Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 1310.00 support level.

AUDUSD
audusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday AUDUSD continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the 0.9390 resistance level and accelarates towards the 78.6% Fibonacci resistance level.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. The target for the large inverse head and shoulders pattern at 0.9535 is now within reach.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bearishly as the price action trades beneath Wednesday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 0.9535 resistance level.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the 0.9390 support level.

Oil
oilusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday Oil continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the 103.00 resistance level.
Market overview

Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Wednesday’s candles range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 103.00 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil trade up to the 105.00 level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
14th April 2014
EURUSD

14.04eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday EURUSD did continue to trade higher as the price action remained above the 1.3875 level being the prior pivot high of the 24th March high.
There was an attempt to trade above the significant 1.3900 level however the price action failed to maintain upside momentum above this level
and ultimatley closed the day lower..
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high.
The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend.
Furthermore the large head and shoulders pattern would appear to be invalidated by the recent bullish momentum.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly but with a gap down from Friday’s close.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential move back to averages.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility we see a test of the 1.3900 level.
GBPUSD
14.04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday GBPUSD traded lower as the price action rejected the 1.6795 resistance level which coincided with the prior high of the 17th February.
Market overview
Last week’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. However Friday’s price action has seen a move back to the converging triangle and the
1.6700 level and 8 period daily moving averages which should offer a level of support. A failure to maintain upside momentum at these levels will put a significant question on the strength of the daily trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows of Friday’s candle range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a bounce off the 1.6700 support level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action trade back into the triangle formation.
USDJPY
14.04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Friday USDJPY continued to trade under the 101.70 and at the lows of Thursday’s range.

Market overview

The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and
therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the
head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing a strong corrective pull back.
A breach of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low would change the daily trend to down.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly with the price action trading within the previous two days candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low.

USDCHF
14.04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Friday USDCHF continued to trade lower but with greatley reduced momentum.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it.
That recent 5 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. I am therefore considering the
break down from trend line and Fibonacci resistance as a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF trade back to its averages.

AUDUSD
14.04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday AUDUSD continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the 0.9390 resistance level and accelarates towards the 78.6% Fibonacci resistance level.
Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February.
However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area.
The target for the large inverse head and shoulders pattern at 0.9535 is now within reach.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades within Fridaty’s candle range.
GOLD
14.04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday Gold experience a quiet day as it continued to test the 34 period moving averages.
Market overview
Gold continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1267.99 level being the swing high of the 10th December.
The test of the large downward sloping trend line adds impetus to the current positive swing bias. Furthermore we have witnessed a large multi month
double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
However the weekly time frame continues to point down. That the recent rejection of higher prices has come off a bounce from a downward sloping trend line and
Fibonacci resistance level could indicate that the recent rally in Gold is part of a bigger cycle correction that ultimately sends Gold lower.
More recently Gold has experienced a strong rally that has push the price action back into the daily averages. This area can possibly be viewed as a value area to add shorts.
Notwithstanding as Gold is now approaching the large downward sloping trend line we may see the price action naturally move to this area.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened bullishly as the price action trades above the 34 period daily moving averages and last week’s range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1335.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade down to the 1310.00 support level.
OIL
14.04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Friday Oil continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the 103.00 resistance level.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December.
The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias. The recent price activity has seen the price action perform a text book move by trading down to
Fibonacci support and from there bouncing higher.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened strongly as the price action trades tests Friday’s high candles range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 105.00 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade down to the 103.00 level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
15th April 2014

EURUSD
eurusd_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday EURUSD traded down from the 1.3900 level and ended the day bouncing moderatley off its averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend. This price action has put the daily time frame in gear with the positive weekly trend. Furthermore the large head and shoulders pattern would appear to be invalidated by the recent bullish momentum.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades within a tight range at the bottom of Monday’s candle.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential downside test of the averages.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility we see a test of the 1.3900 level.
GBPUSD
gbpusd_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday GBPUSD traded lower as the price action tested the 1.6700 support level and 8 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. Last week’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. However past two day’s price action has seen a move back to the converging triangle and the 1.6700 level and 8 period daily moving averages which should offer a level of support. A failure to maintain upside momentum at these levels will put a significant question on the strength of the daily trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades within Monday’s candle range.
I am today monitoring the price action for a bounce off the 1.6700 support level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action trade further into the triangle formation.
USDJPY
usdjpy_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday USDJPY for the 6th day continued to trade around the 101.70 and ultimatley closed slightly above this level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing a strong corrective pull back. A breach of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low would change the daily trend to down.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly with the price action trading at the highs of a 5 day candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low.

USDCHF
usdchf_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday USDCHF experienced a corrective up day as the price action close above Friday’s candle range.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 5 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. I am therefore considering the break down from trend line and Fibonacci resistance as a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened bullishly as it trades above Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can potentially trade back to its averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could possibly see a move into the direction of the 13th March low.

Gold
xauusd_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday Gold traded higher as the price action tested the 34 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
More recently Gold has experienced a strong rally that has push the price action back into the daily averages. This area can possibly be viewed as a value area to add shorts. Notwithstanding as Gold is now approaching the large downward sloping trend line we may see the price action naturally be drawn to this area.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened bearishly as the price action tests the lows of Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1335.00 resistance level.

AUDUSD
audusd_daily15_04.png

Summary
Monday AUDUSD continued to traded at the 0.9390 resistance level.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now trading into the Fibonacci resistance area. The target for the large inverse head and shoulders pattern at 0.9535 is now within reach.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bearishly as the price action tests the lows of Monday’s candle range.

Oil
oilusddaily15_04.png

Summary
Monday Oil traded marginally higher but closed slightly above its opening pricec and above the 103.00 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Monday’s candles range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 105.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade down to the 103.00 support level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
16th April 2014

EURUSD
eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday EURUSD traded around its averages in what was a news driven small range but volatile days trading.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened bullishly as the price action tests the high of Tuesday’s candle.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential upside move to the 1.3900 level.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a test of trend line support.
GBPUSD
gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday GBPUSD traded through the 1.6700 level but found support at the 34 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. Last week’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. However past two day’s price action has seen a move back to the converging triangle and the 1.6700 level and 8 period daily moving averages which should offer a level of support. A failure to maintain upside momentum at these levels will put a significant question on the strength of the daily trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of Tuesday’s candle range.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action retest the 34 period daily moving averages.
USDJPY
usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDJPY for the 6th day continued to trade in a range around the 101.70 support level.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. However USDJPY is now experiencing a strong corrective pull back. A breach of the 101.19 level being the 14th March low would change the daily trend to down.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened strongly as the price action trades above the highs of Tuesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY retest the 101.70 support level.

USDCHF
usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF continued to correct to the upside as the price action traded back to its averages.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 5 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. I am therefore considering the break down from trend line and Fibonacci resistance as a resumption of the down trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can potentially bounce lower of the averages and take out the 0.8743 level being the 11th April pivot low.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could possibly see a test of the averages and move towards the down trend line.
Gold
xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday Gold broke down from its averages as the price action slashed traded higher as the price action tested the 34 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
More recently Gold has experienced a strong rally that has push the price action back into the daily averages. This area can possibly be viewed as a value area to add shorts. Notwithstanding as Gold is now approaching the large downward sloping trend line we may see the price action naturally be drawn to this area.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 50% Fibonacci support level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold to bounce off Fibonacci support and trade up to the 1335.00 resistance level.

AUDUSD
audusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday AUDUSD continued broke below the 0.9390 resistance level and traded down to the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bearishly with the price auctioning already testing the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move beneath the low of Tuesday’s candle range and move into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back above the 0.9390 level.
Oil
oilusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Oil traded tested the the 103.00 support level but failed to sustain a move lower.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Tuesday’s candles range.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade down to the 103.00 support level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
17th April 2014

EURUSD
17_04eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday EURUSD experienced a fairly volatile session as the price action pivoted around its moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened bullishly as the price action tests the high of Wednesday’s candle.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential upside move to the 1.3900 level.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a test of trend line support.
GBPUSD
17_04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday GBPUSD traded spiked through the 1.6795 level as the price action bounced off its averages.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. Last week’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. Following a corrective move back into the averages the price action appears to have resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened bullishly as the price action trades above the 1.6822 level being the 17th February pivot high.
I am today monitoring the price action for a close above the 1.6822 level being the 17th February pivot high prior to a continuation of the move to the 1.6895 resistance level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action retest the 1.6700 support level.
USDJPY
17_04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDJPY bounced higher as the price action closed above the 5 day range.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened negatively as the price action trades within Wednesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY retest the 101.70 support level.

USDCHF
17_04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday USDCHF continued to correct to the upside as the price action closed above its averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened negativley as it trades within Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can potentially bounce lower of the averages and take out the 0.8743 level being the 11th April pivot low.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could possibly see a test of the averages and move towards the down trend line.
Gold
17_04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday Gold traded for the entire session at the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades within Wednesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 50% Fibonacci support level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold to bounce off Fibonacci support and trade up to the 1335.00 resistance level.

AUDUSD
17_04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Wednesday AUDUSD found support at the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bearishly with the price action trading within Wednesday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move beneath the low of Wednesday’s candle range and move into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back above the 0.9390 level.

Oil
17_04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Wednesday Oil traded tested and bounce higher off the 103.00 support level and 8 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened bulllishly as the price action trades within Wednesday’s candles range.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
22nd April 2014

EURUSD
22_04eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday EURUSD traded in a fairly small bank holiday range as the price action tested the 1.3789 level being the low of the 15th April.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as the price action tests the lows of Monday’s candle.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential test of the 1.3789 level being the low of the 15th April.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility we see a breach of the averages and a test of last week’s high of 1.3864.
GBPUSD
22_04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday GBPUSD experienced a quiet day’s trading as the price action hovered around the 1.6795 level.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. Last week’s price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. Following a corrective move back into the averages the price action appears to have resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price action tests the 1.6795 level.
I am today monitoring the price action for a close above the 1.6822 level being the 17th February pivot high prior to a continuation of the move to the 1.6895 resistance level.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action retest the 1.6700 support level.

USDJPY
22_04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Monday USDJPY continued to trade higher as the price action closed above the averages.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. The recent price action has seen a failure of the head and shoulders pattern which confirms the current upward momentum. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened negatively as the price action trades within Monday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 103.00 resistance level.

USDCHF
22_04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Monday USDCHF continued to correct to the upside as the price action closed above its averages.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 5 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. However we require a breach of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can potentially test the downward sloping trend line.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could possibly see a resumption of the daily down trend.

Gold
22_04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday Gold traded in a fairly volatile sessionas the price action tested Fibonacci support.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades within Monday’s candle range.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold to bounce off Fibonacci support and trade up to the 1310.00 resistance level.

AUDUSD
22_04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday AUDUSD traded in a narrow range under the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bullishly with the price action tests the 8 period daily moving averages.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential move beneath the low of Monday’s candle range and move into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Oil
22_04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Monday Oil traded lower as the price acton tested the 103.00 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Monday’s candles range.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
23rd April 2014

EURUSD
23_04eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday EURUSD continued to trade in smallish range with the price action testing but not able to close beneath the 1.3789 level being the low of the 15th April.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has been trading with a volatile range that has seen the price action trade above the averages.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential test of the 1.3789 level being the low of the 15th April.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain lower prices there is a possibility we see a breach of the averages and a test of last week’s high of 1.3864.
GBPUSD
23_04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday GBPUSD continued to trade above the the 1.6795 level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within yesterday’s candle ranges.
USDJPY
23_04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDJPY traded marginally higher but ultimatley the price action closed just below its opening price.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly as the price action trades within Tuesday’s candle range.

USDCHF
23_04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF traded marginally higher but ultimatley the price action closed just above its opening price.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent 5 day collapse off trend line resistance has invalidated the inverse head and shoulders pattern. However we require a breach of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can potentially test the downward sloping trend line.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could possibly see a resumption of the daily down trend.
Gold
23_04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday Gold continued to trade lower and tested the 1277 level being the 1st April low.

Market overview
Yesterdays breach of the 1277 level being the 1st April low has technically changed the daily trend to down. This puts the daily trend in gear with the weekly down trend.
However we have witnessed a large multi month double bottom forming which could indicate a large upside trend reversal is a possibility.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades within Tuesday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to retest the 1277 level being the 1st April low.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Gold to bounce off Fibonacci support and trade up to the 1310.00 resistance level.

AUDUSD
23_04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday AUDUSD traded higher as the price action tested the the 8 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened bearishly as the price trades beneath last week’s low.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential continuation of the downside momentum and move into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.

Oil
23_04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Oil traded lower as the price acton tested the 103.00 support level.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened bearishly as the price action moves into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil trade back up to the 103.00 level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
25th April 2014
EURUSD

25_04eurusddaily.png

Summary
Thursday EURUSD experienced a mixed day as the price action spiked above and below its averages.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietley as the price action trades within Thursday’s candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price actions for a potential test of Thursday’s high.

Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the range of this week’s low.
GBPUSD
25_04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday GBPUSD continued to trade around the 1.6795 level and 8 period moving averages.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. The recent price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside. Following a corrective move back into the averages the price action appears to have resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within Thursday’s candle ranges.
USDJPY
25_04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Thursday USDJPY traded lower as the price action attempted but failed to close beneath Wednesday’s candle range.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened quietly as the price action trades within Thursday’s candle range.

USDCHF
25_04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Thursday USDCHF traded lower as the price action attempted but failed to close beneath Wednesday’s candle range.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent price activity has seen USDCHF back up to the downward slopping trend line. However it appears that higher prices have been rejected and there has been a resumption of the down trend. A breach of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within Thursday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can move in the direction of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could possible retest of the upward sloping trend line.

Gold
25_04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday Gold traded strongly higher as the price action rejected the 1270.00 support level and closed back at the 8 period moving averages.

Market overview
The breach of the 1277 level being the 1st April low has technically changed the daily trend to down. This puts the daily trend in gear with the weekly down trend.
However yesterday’s strong rejection of the 1270.00 support level could indicate that the recent change of trend to down is a bear trap which could potentially be followed by an appreciation in the value of Gold.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs Thursday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1310.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold reject the 8 period daily moving averages and lead to a retest of the 1270.00 support level.

AUDUSD
25_04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Thursday AUDUSD continued to trade lower as the price action moved into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a weekly down trend with the price action now correcting lower following a rejection of the Fibonacci resistance area.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietly as the price trades at the lows of Thursday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential continuation of the downside momentum and move into the direction of the 34 period daily moving averages.

Oil
25_04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Thursday Oil experienced a quiet day as the price action hovered above the 34 period daily moving averages.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias.
However the recent price action has seen a move back down to the 34 period daily moving averages which could be viewed as a possible value area to add longs.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened quietly as the price action trades within Thursday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test 34 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil trade back up to the 103.00 level.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
30th April 2014

EURUSD

30.04eurusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday EURUSD broke down from the previous days high as the price action traded down to its averages.
Market overview
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows of Tuesday’s candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of this week high.
GBPUSD
30.04gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday GBPUSD traded within Monday’s candle range.
Market overview
GBPUSD has traded above the 1.6668 being the prior isolated pivot high. This price activity has effectively changed the daily trend to up and puts it in line with the bullish weekly outlook. The recent price activity has as expected, broken the converging triangle to the upside with GBPUSD now trading at the 8 period moving averages.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within Tuesday’s candle ranges.
USDJPY
30.04usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDJPY traded higher as the price action closed above the averages.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened bearishly as the price action trades beneath the low of Tuesday’s candle range.
USDCHF
30.04usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF traded higher as the price action tested the downward sloping trend line.
Market overview
USDCHF continues to trade in a negative daily and weekly swing bias but the recent price action is beginning to take on a bullish feel to it. That recent price activity has seen USDCHF back up to the downward slopping trend line. However it appears that higher prices have been rejected and there has been a resumption of the down trend. A breach of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Focus on today
Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF can test the upward sloping trend line.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDCHF possibly move in the direction of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
AUDUSD
30.04audusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday AUDUSD tested the 34 period daily moving averages. However by the end of business AUDUSD have paired its losses and closed higher.
Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a down trend with the price action now correcting lower following a rejection of the Fibonacci resistance area.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened positively as the price trades at the above Tuesday’s candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 8 period daily moving averages.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back to the 34 period daily moving averages.

GOLD
30.04xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday Gold spiked beneath the 8 period daily moving averages however ultimatley closed at its open.
Market overview
The breach of the 1277 level being the 1st April low has technically changed the daily trend to down. This puts the daily trend in gear with the weekly down trend.
However the recent strong rejection of the 1270.00 support level could indicate that the recent change of trend to down is a bear trap which could potentially be followed by an appreciation in the value of Gold.

Focus on today

This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades at the lows Tuesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1310.00 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold reject the 8 period daily moving averages and lead to a retest of the 1270.00 support level.
OIL
30.04oilusddaily.png

Summary
Tuesday Oil spiked higher and tested the 8 period moving averages. However the price action was not able to sustain higher and ultimatley closed the day lower.
Market overview
Oil continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 100.72 level being the swing high of the 24th December. The daily and weekly times both have a positive bias.
The recent price action has seen a move back down to the 34 period daily moving averages which could be viewed as a possible value area to add longs.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened negatively as the price action trades beneath Tuesday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 100 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see Oil trade back up to the averages.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
5th May 2014

EURUSD
05_05eurusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday EURUSD spent most of the London session trading in a tight range as the market awaited the Non Farm Payroll data. The better than expected numbers intially had the impact of EURUSD breaking lower as the price action penetrate under its expected lower range boundary and testedm the 34 period daily moving averages. However at these level buyers came into the market as EURUSD paired all the losses for the day and eventually closed marginally higher.
Market overview
With Friday’s price action closed slightly above trend line resistance I will be monitoring EURUSD for further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietely as the price action trades at the highss of Thurday’s candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 1.3900 resistance level.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the prior broken down trend line.
GBPUSD
05_05gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday GBPUSD initially spiked lowed as the price action penetrated the 8 period daily moving averages and tested the 1.6795 support level. However by the closed of business GBPUSD had paired the majority of its lossess and closed slightly down on the day.
Market overview
GBPUSD continues to trade in a daily and weekly uptrend with the price action having recently broken a large converging triangle. The 8 period daily moving averages appear to be offering strong support to the current up move.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within Friday’s candle ranges.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of last week’s candle range high.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action retest the 1.6795 support level.
USDJPY
05_05usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Friday USDJPY spiked higher off the Non Farm Payroll data. However the 103.00 level offered good resistance as the price action was undable to sustain a move above this level. This ultimatley led to a collapse as sellers came into the market. By the close of business USDJPY closed down on the day and under its averages.
Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend. However a sustain move beneath the 101.32 level being the 11th April swing low would put a big question mark against the health of this uptrend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened negatively as the price action trades under last week’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 101.70 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY retest the 13.00 resistance level.

USDCHF
05_05usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF spiked higher off the Non Farm Payroll data as the price action tested the downward sloping trendline. However this trendline once again proved to be good resistance as USDCHF was unable to maintain a move above this level. This ultimatley led to a collapse as sellers came into the market. By the close of business USDCHF closed down on the day and under its averages.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened negatively as it trades under Friday’s candle ranges.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF possibly move in the direction of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF can test the upward sloping trend line.
Gold
05_05xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday Gold experience a strong up day as the price action rejected the 1270.00 support level. The price action continued to trade higher and was only held at the 1310.00 resistance level and the 34 period daily moving averages.

Market overview
A breach of the 1270.00 support level would confirm the daily down trend.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened positively as the price action trades above the highs of Friday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1310 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade back to the 8 period daily moving averages.
AUDUSD
05_05audusd_daily.png

Summary
Friday AUDUSD spiked lower off the Non Farm Payroll data as the price action tested the upward sloping trendline. However this trendline proved to be good resistance as AUDUSD was unable to maintain a move below this level. This ultimatley led to a rally as buyers came into the market. By the close of business AUDUSD closed marginally up on the day.
Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a down trend with the price action now correcting lower following a rejection of the Fibonacci resistance area. I am now monitoring the price action as it trades at trend line support for an indication of the next phase of the market action.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within Friday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential bounce off the upward sloping trend line.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the upward sloping trend line.

Oil
05_05oilusddaily.png

Summary
Friday Oil traded higher as the price action tested the 100.00 level.
Market overview
The recent price action has seen a strong downward correction towards the 98.00 support level.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened positively as the price action trades within Friday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 100.00 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 98.00 price levels.

acfx

Broker Representative
Daily Technical Analysis
6th May 2014

EURUSD
06_05eurusddaily.png

Summary
Monday EURUSD in a tight range during the UK bank holiday.
Market overview
EURUSD continues to trade in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 1.3741 level being the 24th January swing high. The daily trend is now in gear with the strong weekly up trend. I will be monitoring EURUSD for further upside momentum.
Focus on today
This morning EURUSD has opened quietely as the price action trades at the within Monday’s candle range.
I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential test of the 1.3900 resistance level.
Alternatively if EURUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility we see a move back to the prior broken down trend line.
GBPUSD
06_05gbpusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday GBPUSD in a tight range during the UK bank holiday.
Market overview
GBPUSD continues to trade in a daily and weekly uptrend with the price action having recently broken a large converging triangle. The 8 period daily moving averages appear to be offering strong support to the current up move.
Focus on today
This morning GBPUSD has opened positively as the price trades above Monday’s candle ranges.
I am today monitoring the price action for a test of last week’s candle range high.
Alternatively if GBPUSD cannot sustain higher prices could see the price action retest the 1.6795 support level.

USDJPY
06_05usdjpy_daily.png

Summary
Monday USDJPY had an indifferent trading day with the price action closing marginally beneath its open.

Market overview
The breach of the 102.83 level being the swing high of the 21st February has effectively changed the daily trend to up and therefore putting this time frame into gear with the bullish weekly time frame. Following the corrective pull back it would appear that USDJPY has resumed its upward trend. However a sustain move beneath the 101.32 level being the 11th April swing low would put a big question mark against the health of this uptrend.
Focus on today
This morning USDJPY has opened negatively as the price action trades within yesterday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring USDJPY for a test of the 101.70 support level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see USDJPY retest the 13.00 resistance level.

USDCHF
06_05usdchf_daily.png

Summary
Tuesday USDCHF gapped down but by the close of business ended the days trading closing higher.

Market overview
Focus on today
This morning USDCHF has opened quietly as it trades within yesterday’s candle ranges.

Today I am monitoring the price action to see if USDCHF possibly move in the direction of the 0.8743 level being the last isolated low of the 11th April to confirm that the down trend is intact.
Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF can test the upward sloping trend line.

Gold
06_05xauusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday Gold traded higher as the price action tested the 1310.00 resistance level.

Market overview
A breach of the 1270.00 support level would confirm the daily down trend.
Focus on today
This morning Gold has opened quietly as the price action trades at the highs of Monday’s candle range.

Today I am monitoring the price action for Gold to test the 1310 resistance level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Gold trade back to the daily moving averages.
AUDUSD
06_05audusd_daily.png

Summary
Monday AUDUSD traded within a tight range around the averages.
Market overview
AUDUSD has been trading in a daily uptrend following the breach of the 0.9080 level being the swing high of the 18th February. However the weekly chart continues to trade in a down trend with the price action now correcting lower following a rejection of the Fibonacci resistance area. I am now monitoring the price action as it trades at trend line support for an indication of the next phase of the market action.
Focus on today
This morning AUDUSD has opened quietly as the price trades within Monday’s candle range.

I am this morning monitoring the price action for a potential bounce off the upward sloping trend line.
Alternatively if AUDUSD fails to sustain higher prices there is a possibility that AUDUSD trades back down to the upward sloping trend line.

Oil
06_05oilusddaily.png

Summary
Monday Oil traded lower as the price action failed to closed above the 100.00 level.
Market overview
The recent price action has seen a strong downward correction towards the 98.00 support level.
Focus on today
This morning Oil has opened positively as the price action trades within Monday’s candle range.
Today I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 100.00 level.
Alternatively a failure to sustain higher prices could see Oil trade back down to the 98.00 price levels.