• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary Option

In my trading career, I used multiple fields on trading from Binary options to stock but right now I am using only one Forex market ! I seem , Forex trading business is much flexible to use! Such as , here I can work with multiple trading styles in a time! I am a defensive Forex trader and long time trading style is my first choice .

According to me, Binary Options trading is the most risky field for trading! Besides I believe Forex trading is the most flexible one! Such as, I can use Forex instruments, CFDs, Indices and Metals from my only one live trading account! Yes, long term trading styles are my favorite!

Forex is the best business among all of its competitors. The market has huge historical background and you can use that data for analyzing the market properly. If you can read the charts properly then you can get as much profit as you want. Moreover, you must have a good luck with you. Thanks!

Forex is the best business among all of its competitors. The market has huge historical background and you can use that data for analyzing the market properly. If you can read the charts properly then you can get as much profit as you want. Moreover, you must have a good luck with you. Thanks!

Mate; what’s the role of luck? Once you have enough trading knowledge, till now do you need preference of luck? Really?

Try to gather the ability of reading the chart for binary option trading. Besides technical analysis, try to focus on fundamental analysis for better market forecast. It will strengthen the outcome.