• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Armada Markets - armadamarkets.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Armada Markets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read Armada Markets reviews, ratings, information.

I saw that the broker Fleet Markets now provides a welcome bonus of 15 euros which I think is very good because for me with the welcome bonus giving a chance for me to be able to participate in the broker without the need to deposit initial capital

Excellent trading conditions for scalpers. Armada markets also have often positive slippage.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that the broker Fleet Markets now provides a welcome bonus of 15 euros which I think is very good because for me with the welcome bonus giving a chance for me to be able to participate in the broker without the need to deposit initial capital
Have you traded with armada for a wild. How is the feedback?

Does anyone has a real account on Armada Markets. Currently I am testing the bonus account but before opening a live account I would like to get some feedback