• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any bad experiences to tell about your days of trading

If you have been trading for awhile now, do you have any bad experiences to tell us? I have one. I bought a pair for long term trading and expect it to rise but it decrease in prices and it was against my prediction, gbp/yen, so shocking but it only happen once in awhile. It must have been a bad day or news effect but its better now. But I recover my money though. I also accidentally click on something on my charts and the entire charts disappear and I couldn't see my trade and luckily it was long term so I didn't have to close it off but I played around with it and it came back. How about you?

I do have only one bad trading experience so far. I took a position in USDCHF last December. The long position was taken near 0.9000 level. Having waited for nearly three weeks, I got frustrated and diluted my position with a small net loss. In less than two weeks the currency flared to 0.9400 levels. I understood how important it is to to remain patient after entering a trade. After all, learning from experience is the most vital requisite to succeed in forex trading and I certainly learnt mine.

Well, recently, I learned that euro/usd will not always perform well. With the US capitol hill in debt and on shut down, the pair went sinking so low over night that I had to wait like three days to reverse the amount but luckily I did not use high capital so it didn't matter but it was a great learning experience that news can be so detrimental to your trades over night or long term trade and it requires so much more time to recover the amount loss.

My bad experience so far is when I hurriedly opened a position from a free signal I have gotten from a friend. I was trading on the usd//cad when I lost almost my account due to the trade. I didn't take my time to analyze the analysis again.

Well, during learning, I have a hard time which make me feel frustrate. I am unable to read the market situations and that I do is just following trading system signals. And when a trading system run worst, I am change it with other system. Such thing continue to happen till I am realize that I need to observe the market and know how it works to help me point out suitable strategy should use to deal with the market.

I really have bad experience in forex trading trading that is when I just started in the market newly
that skills and experience was not in place so I have no option than for me to keep trading but I lost
about $730 in a single trade before I then learn about how to control lots

I've always had it rough setting my Stops. That has been a challenge to me and the first time I did, I wish I never did because I was so full of myself and thought I was on the right track, not till I was able to lose huge capital. It made me rush back time the Demo to learn my lessons.

I have never had any bad experience. I have only improved in my trading. Even if there is a loss, i just learnt how not to make such mistakes again.

My bad experience is when I am not put stop loss in trading while I am not always monitoring my trades. When price start to against my position, while I don’t know about it, I am loss around 200 pips just in single night. It surely huge and make me to review my approach. Now, I am always use stop loss to protect such case to be happen again.

My bad experience so far is only MC, that is the worst i lost half of my deposit in bank because of this issue :D, but it is one of the worhty experience because it leads me to the the path that i choose right now.

I already got multiple MC and its really hard for me. But I keep on trading and I keep on growing my trading account. The good thing about forex trading is that I can jump back and earn back my loses when I have more trading capital to start with.

The worst that i did last week, trying to face against the trend and test some unknown strategy directly in real account, i advise if you just want to test then try demo account first, after some good result then move to real account. Demo account gives overview about your unknown strategy.

I guess all of use who are incurring loses are consider having bad feeling about forex trading. But if we are making money then we can say we are earning good. I do believe that confidence increase if we are making money and confidence loss if we are losing money.

I had the most problematic days in the beginning of my trade. When I moved on to Real account. There were a lot of questions about the platform, etc. I was so nervous! But it is good that Freshforex technical support has a high level of service! It not only solved technical problems, but also supported me. So I was not surprised when I learned that the Help Desk of FreshForex received the title of the best broker's support on the market from Trading Academy MasterForex-V.

I also bought USD/CHF pair. And price fell and had to hold it for a long time because it did not go in profit and I was not willing to close it. But later close it in profit. And after few months Swiss bank removed the peg. lol

starlite

Broker Representative
Last year I was trading in my favorite currency pair, I got profit of 85 pips waiting for some more pips I loose my sure profit. market turned suddenly and I got just 50 pips profit .It was a bad experience for me.

Well, I am a full-time Forex trader I append more than 8 hours here in average! Frankly, really sometimes I really feel not good, but can’t stop my trading chart since it’s my main source of money earning.

If you have been trading for awhile now, do you have any bad experiences to tell us? I have one. I bought a pair for long term trading and expect it to rise but it decrease in prices and it was against my prediction, gbp/yen, so shocking but it only happen once in awhile. It must have been a bad day or news effect but its better now. But I recover my money though. I also accidentally click on something on my charts and the entire charts disappear and I couldn't see my trade and luckily it was long term so I didn't have to close it off but I played around with it and it came back. How about you?

Mate, what was your SL? I mean how many pips? Or did you avoid the SL completely?