• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

All days are important for Forex beginners

All knows that the trading market is for only five days and the rest two days traders can relax little bit to get rid of stress but the newbie traders should work all the days in the week as Saturday and Sunday,they can study all the analysis and read the trading charts carefully so,experience can grow .

It totally depends on the pair we are trading. If we are trading the USD, then i must say the mid week is the best time to trade as the market tends to be the busiest market in the forex world. Friday are only on per time and if we dont want to risk much we might skip friday, saturday and sundays as people are relaxing from their works.

Not only for new traders or for beginners but for all traders. Their some who say that theirs a best day to trade in a day or hour etc. But the truth is that from monday to friday as long theirs trading its a good day to trade. The reason is simple. Theirs are days that has high volatility then for me that's the time to close a position you open. In calm days or hour that's the time I open a position. In this way I can have a position that I can close within 24 hours or up to three days tops.

yes i don't think there is specific date . but we also depend on the news to see when we should trade. but there is no particular day when to trade . we just have to observed the movement of the price.

for me, i think reason about most trader loss or fails, because they don't have good management, I mean about they are really greedy, which after make lot profit, they still try to make anohther order position, hmm, that is really risk

greedy is worst mistake we can make in trading. it will lead us to make more risk than we should . so even in the beginning of learning forex , a trader should learn how to control his greed.

many new traders should learn as much as possible so that they must continue to learn about what is presumably required for trading and do not ignore everything also shrugged it off. because everything in it is worth in forex if you want to use it well.

many new traders should learn as much as possible so that they must continue to learn about what is presumably required for trading and do not ignore everything also shrugged it off. because everything in it is worth in forex if you want to use it well.

Every single experience in forex is definitely useful in trading as it will helps us to trigger and encounter other problems or instances that we need to deal with. Although, I'm not trading all the days only when I have time so most of the time when I trade I really monitor my trades.

That is why i am against the use of Robot when trading Forex,experience is really important in this case.By the way,all days are very important when trading Forex,even on days you can't trade,you can still get somethings done which you won't have to do again on the trading days.

why work for a beginner forex that takes over a full week, while senior forex workers can relax for 2 days. or not working ..? I am still confused about it ..

why work for a beginner forex that takes over a full week, while senior forex workers can relax for 2 days. or not working ..? I am still confused about it ..
I see that you are confuse because I don't understand what your question at all. First what make you think beginners trade the whole week while senior forex workers?, can relax for 2 days?
I really don't know if you even understand what your talking about. Because theirs no such thing as full week trading and even newbies can't trade on weekends.

@bodadu i think you are the one who isn't getting it,the user is asking why should newbie be into forex for the whole week and while proffessional go on break.i think i will anwser the question is that newbie don't trade on those days perhaps they do learn and master some strategies,we all know that forex trading ain't been done on weekends.

All knows that the trading market is for only five days and the rest two days traders can relax little bit to get rid of stress but the newbie traders should work all the days in the week as Saturday and Sunday,they can study all the analysis and read the trading charts carefully so,experience can grow .
Actually you end up trading 5 days and 12 hours.
As market open 12 hours early in asia and 12 hours late in U.S.A.
Meaning if you are in Asia its already monday morning and its still sunday evening in America and when its friday afternoon in america its already saturday morning in asia.

Yes, that's why in our time we can still see the market open in half day of saturday which confused me because of I thought of just 5 days but then it is just only because of the different sessions we have and different timezones. Its really important that we do have idea how a timezone works on us so we can understand why is this so.

Yeah, any day that the market is open can be a good day for trading. There are another factors to look at that are not on the charts. One thing to examine is your mentality and emotional state. If you can not get your emotions under control, then you should not trade.

It's because of the time zone because we have different time zone. There are many world clock software that you can download to know about the exact time in other countries. Anyway, all days are important whether you are a beginner or a professional.

the main focus of experienced or professional trader is make their account growing and usually they already have steady plan and strategy. and so free time for them is purely for rest. while for beginner saturday and sunday is good time to them to make analysis or make their knowledge improve again. because although they take the free time to rest, they will never rest with peace while know that still there is problem in their trading.

We really don't know when opportunity come. That's why its important that we keep on watch on the market until the market close on friday or saturday depends where you live. Because price react when their is news and we are waiting for that reaction. that reversal in prices. that chance that we can really ride and earn money.

Yes it is rite that beginners can not go for rest even while market is closed beginners should try to improve his trading knowledge about Forex and make best knowledge about Forex with off day of Forex trading like saturday and sunday.