• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

1LotSTP - 1LotSTP.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for 1LotSTP at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for 1LotSTP

No problems with execution. The broker here seems to be setup to be scalper friendly and ea friendly. I am getting the fast order fills that i need for my trading

1LotSTP.com Febuary Promotion:

1LotSTP February Promotion:

All new Forex ECN clients will receive $0* commissions for 30 days when funding your account by bank wire transfer.

1lotstp.com

* Valid on a new ECN account with $1500 minimum deposit via bank wire.
Existing ECN clients are eligible for this promotion with a new bank wire deposit of $1500 or more.
Commissions incurred for February 2013 will be credited back to your account on March 1, 2013.

No problems with execution. The broker here seems to be setup to be scalper friendly and ea friendly. I am getting the fast order fills that i need for my trading

nice to know that the broker have no requote execution and its important especially for short term and scalper traders because they usually act and react quickly in make and close order. by the way, the broker also offering low widespread rate and it mean, this forex broker is really suitable place for short term and scalper trader.

bestforex

Membership Revoked
We are offering an extra 8% bonus through bank wire transfer to any members of digialcashplace this month

this broker has been regulated in Nevis financial services regulation and supervision. the registration number is C39195 FX Systems, Ltd. and if traders want to know in which place Nevis country is, can open the world map and search it between countries in Caribbean sea. if I open my map, the country name is St. Kit and Nevis.

please don't give misleading information about this broker. 1LOTSTP is a scam, in fact, I think it has been shut down. You can check its reviews before you say anything about them here!

It makes me wander, why all trader so trusting FPA for looking broker references??
I've join in some broker for more than 8 years, its liteforex that held in 2015. and now become popular.