• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctaFX - OctaFX.com

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Join the “Word it out” Contest!

“Word it out” to every trader in the community

We have asked our customers to perform successful trades during our contests, but today it’s merely an opinion that will determine your success!

Follow three simple steps to get into participants list:

1. Write a review
    on distinctive features
    of trading with OctaFX

[*]Share it
    on any Forex forum or upload it
    to your personal blog

[*]Send us
    a link to your review
    by filling the form
https://my.octafx.com/word-it-out/

View March monthly round position!

February Clients Choice award goes to Mr. Apip Yudiana from Indonesia! His review, describing OctaFX as a company giving trading freedom, gathered 335 likes!
Congratulations from OctaFX!

View OctaFX Special Choice award nominees!

The ultimate winner of Word it Out review contest is Mr. Putro Setiobudi from Indonesia! OctaFX team have chosen his review among the best in the whole competition! Congratulations from OctaFX!
Participants:43
Award Ceremony: 20.03.14

What we like is fresh, constructive thoughts with a bit of jokes and illustrations, positive attitude and complete honesty. We would like to mention though that it is strictly prohibited to black other traders and brokers. Show us how unique your experience is – do not plagiarize.

You can read all the terms and conditions at our website, still we advise you to start gather your thoughts and use your right to word it out!

“It was and remains our main goal to be responsive to any trader’s needs – there’s nothing more inspiring than the feedback from you”
The Head of OctaFX Development Department states!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Atep, PERSIB midfielder, shows contagious competitive spirit!

Our partnership with FC PERSIB encouraged us to create a series of interviews with the most prominent players, as we want you to draw inspiration from people we have common values with. This week, vice-captain Atep will win you over with his positive attitude towards the game. Atep can surely become your role model!

As perceived by midfielder PERSIB, Atep, to obtain a myriad of achievements, you have to pass hard tests. This professional football player started his way from Football School (SSB) and different teams, until joining PERSIB for five seasons.

Atep Ahmad Rizal, known as Atep A7 was born in Cianjur, West Java, 5 June 1985. Atep started his football career at the junior football club PS UNI. At that time he was a potential young player in attacking midfielder position. His shoot power and accuracy along with good individual skills, made his way into the Indonesian national team in various international championships.

In the season 2008/2009, Persib Bandung finally managed to sign Atep, after failing to get him in the previous season. Although his arrival was greeted so positively by the bobotoh, Persib supporters community, he did not get so many chances to play in early matches of the season. So, many predicted that he would leave in the transfer window during the break between matches. However, he was persistant and eventually started to get a chance to play as a substitution player. In his second season (2009/2010) with Persib Bandung, Atep managed to enter the Main Persib squad after replacing Siswanto.

After four seasons with Persib Bandung, Atep got an award from club management. In his fifth season, he earned a two-year contract from Persib. Atep became one of three Persib players who signed a two-year contract this season. Although his position is safe, at least for the next two seasons, Atep admitted that his adrenaline only boosted by a two-year contract.

Showing his dedication to football, Atep Ahmad Rizal made the breakthrough by establishing Football School (SSB) A7. SSB which was founded in 2009 is headquartered in his hometown, Cianjur. The idea of establishing SSB A7, originated from ATEP who wants to contribute something to his hometown.

“The difficulty of making football accessible, both in education and facilities, makes me want to establish a football school. I would like to find talents through this SSB, it may appear any moment, that there is a boy who shines. I also try to promote my students to several teams, one of them is PBR U-21".

Atep intends to stay at Persib Bandung. "If the management entrusted me to continue to strengthen this team, I intend to retire as a footballer at Persib Bandung. I was born in Cianjur and grown up in Bandung. Indirectly, I have a bond with Persib. So, if management does want me to continue playing here, I am not interested in moving to another club," Atep confirmed.

“I loved football since I was a kid. Incidentally, my house was close to the football field and my family also loved football, both my grandfather and my father. Although I was asked by my father not to pursue a career in football because he thought that football is not a promising career, I have no regrets. I have my own faith".

Follow your dreams with OctaFX - a proud sponsor of PERSIB Bandung FC.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Good Friday and Easter Trading Schedule!

Dear traders,

OctaFX Technical Department would like to inform you that due to the coming Good Friday holiday and Easter on April 18, we have altered a trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD trading instruments. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading: Friday, April 18, 2014 the trading is closed.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

Instrument ------------------------- Friday, April 18, 2014

XAU/USD-------------------------------------------->> Closed

XAG/USD-------------------------------------------->> Closed

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.Com - No-Deposit Bonus 8 USD + 50% Bonus on each deposit

GFD_zps7fc1cda4.png

OctaFX .com

Octa Markets Incorporated is a worldwide recognized forex broker. OctaFX provides forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries of the world. OctaFX uses the most up-to-date technology and knowledge to make your forex trading experience outstandingly convenient. Our top goal is the trust and satisfaction of each client's need and requirements. OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them as well as constantly develops new services and promotions.

We are Regulated:

Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the license number 19776 IBC 2011. Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1). OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy. You can review the Customer Documents as well as AML policy and other important legal documents in Legal Agreements section of www.octafx.com.

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today

Customer Support and contact details

China Toll Free Phone 4001-200970
Indonesia Toll Free Phone 001-803-015-203-9780
Malaysia Toll Free Phone 1-800-815-304
Belgium +32 2792 4855

© 2012 Octa Markets Incorporated
Business license no. 19776 IBC 2011

Legal Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Join the “Word it out” Contest!

“Word it out” to every trader in the community

We have asked our customers to perform successful trades during our contests, but today it’s merely an opinion that will determine your success!

Follow three simple steps to get into participants list:

1. Write a review
    on distinctive features
    of trading with OctaFX

[*]Share it
    on any Forex forum or upload it
    to your personal blog

[*]Send us
    a link to your review
    by filling the form

View March monthly round position!

February Clients Choice award goes to Mr. Apip Yudiana from Indonesia! His review, describing OctaFX as a company giving trading freedom, gathered 335 likes!
Congratulations from OctaFX!

View OctaFX Special Choice award nominees!

The ultimate winner of Word it Out review contest is Mr. Putro Setiobudi from Indonesia! OctaFX team have chosen his review among the best in the whole competition! Congratulations from OctaFX!
Participants:43
Award Ceremony: 20.03.14

What we like is fresh, constructive thoughts with a bit of jokes and illustrations, positive attitude and complete honesty. We would like to mention though that it is strictly prohibited to black other traders and brokers. Show us how unique your experience is – do not plagiarize.

You can read all the terms and conditions at our website, still we advise you to start gather your thoughts and use your right to word it out!

“It was and remains our main goal to be responsive to any trader’s needs – there’s nothing more inspiring than the feedback from you”
The Head of OctaFX Development Department states!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Cilacap from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $63 043.00. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

OctaFxRunners_zpsf40951c3.gif

pic_zps131d84f1.png

Contests schedule

Current round (GMT+2)
Duration: Mar 31, 2014 00:00 - Apr 26, 2014 00:00

Next round (GMT+2)
Duration: Apr 28, 2014 00:00 - May 24, 2014 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!
octafx_logos.png
Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!
Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_logos.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com - Free VPS solution!

Always giving our clients the support and attention they deserve we created a perfect way to increase your profit! We provide you with our free VPS hosting solution for your Metatrader Expert Advisors.

Having a problem with running a PC all the time to perform EA trading? Then, our splendidly tailored VPS solution is developed and designed exactly for you. Step up to be more independent even from a PC or internet connection – have your EA trade safely! OctaFX offers our clients to request personal VPS and run a pre-installed Metatrader 4 software and any EAs they want on a remote server at any time and have it trade automatically 24 hours a day.

Here’s some thoughts of our CEO concerning that matter:

“Our new service is created by our effective team to make your trading last longer and give you the profit you deserve. It has always been our top priority to provide you with high quality services in accordance with international standards”.

OctaFX CEO

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Economic Calendar,Forex Calculator and more available at OctaFX.com!

Dear clients!

Whenever you need market information, a forex calculator or the time of the important news release – it’s all here for you:

Forex Calculator - a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows calculating required margin, pips price and many other parameters.

Economic Calendar – a must-use tool for any trader. It lists all the important news releases for the upcoming week.

Real Time Live Quotes – quotes for all the OctaFX forex currency pairs are available on this page so you always know the current rates

And a lot of other important information for you is now available in the Markets section of OctaFX.com.

We are proud to be providing top forex brokerage services to our clients all around the world. Stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

image_zps7771432f.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant yasircheema from Pakistan has piled up with Equity/Balance $28 946.06. Total 1561 contestants competing each-other right now. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

Contests schedule

Current round (GMT+2)
Duration: Mar 31, 2014 00:00 - Apr 26, 2014 00:00

Next round (GMT+2)
Duration: Apr 28, 2014 00:00 - May 24, 2014 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

octafx_logos.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit
bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became
successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_logos.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_logos.png

thank OctaFX who has given bonuses no deposit, I feel feel Nyman trading in OctaFX because his spreed small and fast transaction process, but it is also easy to withdraw because it can be done through a local bank.

Octafx is great broker.service very satisfactory,with no deposit welcome bonus, make us the new client can learn more about forex trading.It's time for my first withdrawal after completing trade 2 lots.Thanks and regard!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-$6000 prize pool in a new OctaFX & Forex-TSD demo contest!!

Take part in the spectacular demo contest organized by OctaFX and hosted by Forex-TSD forum!

Have you ever reached the limit of your trading possibilities? Have you ever traded out of your comfort zone, managing all the risks in effective and profitable manner? OctaFX presents you with an opportunity to try , having an initial deposit of $10000 on your Trading Sprint Demo contest account!

The Contest duration is 1 month, but this time, registration lasts to the very end of the competition – it’s never too late to join the sprint and compete!

Traders step in the competition as equals at the start-line: account type conditions are similar to OctaFX ECN account, as well as the trading tools, 1:500 leverage and 0.1 lot minimal trading volume, and only the quality of trading can affect your rank!

What every participant strives for is one of the prizes we've prepared:

1. 1st place is awarded with 2500 USD
  2. 2nd place is awarded with 1500 USD
  3. 3rd place is awarded with 1000 USD
  4. 4th place is awarded with 700 USD
  5. 5th place is awarded with 300 USD

Competing in OctaFX and Forex-TSD Trading Sprint you can get an unforgettable experience and try out OctaFX services risk-free.

Show us your agility and determination, trade your demo account profitably and win one of the five prizes! You are free to choose any trading technique – all you have to do is gain the maximum profit and finish this sprint first. Trade at the top of your abilities with one of the leading brokers on the forefront of the industry!

octafx_logos.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-PERSIB team unites to lead you to success!

Our partnership with FC PERSIB encouraged us to create a series of interviews with the most prominent players, as we want you to draw inspiration from people we have common values with. This week, the strikingly successful football players spill their hearts out for you to be motivated and try harder every time you meet an obstacle.

Click here to Watch Video online!

We asked Firman Utina, Persib captain, I Made Wirawan, the goalkeeper, and Atep, midfielder and vice-captain, to share some advice on how to be unstoppable on the way to new achievements.

Follow your dreams with OctaFX - a proud sponsor of PERSIB Bandung FChttp://www.persib.co.id/.

octafx_logos.png

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx

[URL="http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154"] [/URL]​
http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations.

To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion - Round 25 OctaFX Champions secured their positions in the Hall of Fame!

Whilst Round 26 participants are trading nonstop, we are ready to congratulate Round 25 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Look at their names and do not forget to come back for the success stories later this week.

Four out of 1 561, the luckiest traders of the past round are:

1. 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mrs. A Nguyen Thi from Vietnam
  2. 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Dimuthu Jayawardena from Shri-Lanka
  3. 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Mahmoud Mohamed Tawfik Samah from Egypt
  4. The last runner in the contest, Mr. Muh Salim Jihad Eko Mardiko from Indonesia, is granted 100 USD.

OctaFX team is also convinced that apart from 4 prizes, every participant gets valuable experience that will allow to perform trades on real accounts in future with more confidence. OctaFX Champion Demo contest helps to estimate your abilities and we are happy to present you this opportunity.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

We would like to thank all the participants – remember, the result is unpredictable until the last second of the round – keep practicing and do your best to win and become OctaFX Champion!

If you are willing to elevate your trading experience and fight for our prizes - register and become a participant of Round 27 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest.

octafx_logos.png