• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why they are country selective or sensitive like this, they must have a private reasons for that. Or maybe they don't like some histories or Records of some Countries. They should know that business is for everyone, though they might need to have some business decisions, but business is for everybody. While it seems that some business are not open for every body here, I wonder!!!! :( !!!!

@anosocialnet, there are quite a lo try of reasons these things happen and in the case of skrill, it centers around financial regulations of the country, fraud status of the country and their anti money laundering policy.

It seems that Skrill transformed right now become one of the payment processor or e-money which is regulated and also has lower fees, the 1% fees will sooner attract more investors , traders, or other people to open an account here.

Exertly, almost all the Investors and Traders wants to pay lesser on their processors transaction, and with this low fee they will win more clients.

@Decub Yes accepting a country really depend on those thing that you have outlined, and those things have a very Big impart when they are choosing a country they want to run business with, it also help to protect their own image.

@anosocialnet That is right, if we look closer rather than few years before, Skrill is gaining more clients, and also i see that their target is trying to provide a transparant and also low fees for every each processing payment here.

That means they have very good target, when they plan to very transparent and with they low fees. But another issue is that I hardly see them on shopping sites, and that is where paypal has the upper hand. So if they can be popular there, it can also be helpful to their clients in purchasing things at the most popular shopping sites.

This is really a good payment processor. I have used Paypal before getting to hotforex, then because hotforex doesn't support pp. I have to try using Skrill and then I see it better than PP a lot. Now I am using Skrill for my payments,

Skrill isn't better than PayPal, yet, a lot of reasons might lead one to preferred skrill. I think the best name I usually give skrill is that they are cool, yet strict. Don't really know the degree of their strictness but I think that from what others say, they really look strict too.

Yeah i agree with you Skril is not better than Paypal to some extent. The strictness actually is quite good, ecause i think with this issue people must have lower chance to playing with fire to Skrill. Also i think Skrill name is cooler than Moneybookers. Don't forget the lower internal fees rate.

Maybe there is a feature or something else was why @blackdiamond likes about Skrill and that makes him think that they are better to Paypal in the Industry, Paypal has many Awards and is leading. And yes Skrill name is better to their formal longer name, this current name is very short to input and recall.

I know Paypal is the world most loved way - payment in the world. But in early when I use Skrill, it doesn't charge me too much fee, higher exchange rate than Paypal and super fast pace withdrawal time (only 12-24 hours). That's reason I loved Skrill so much. But right now, Skrill applied scared fees on my account, and it doesn't send money directly to my local bank account, instead of, they use an intermediary bank for processing transfering, that's reason exchange rate is worse and also the withdrawal time also increase to = Paypal. So current, I prefer Paypal than Skrill a little bit. But no one is best for me.

I am using both of them, Skrill for payment with my broker hotforex and Paypal for my online business.

I know Paypal is the world most loved way - payment in the world. But in early when I use Skrill, it doesn't charge me too much fee, higher exchange rate than Paypal and super fast pace withdrawal time (only 12-24 hours). That's reason I loved Skrill so much. But right now, Skrill applied scared fees on my account, and it doesn't send money directly to my local bank account, instead of, they use an intermediary bank for processing transfering, that's reason exchange rate is worse and also the withdrawal time also increase to = Paypal. So current, I prefer Paypal than Skrill a little bit. But no one is best for me.

I am using both of them, Skrill for payment with my broker hotforex and Paypal for my online business.
You mean their internal transfer fee or only bank withdrawal fees? because as far as i know the internal transfer is considered to be low compare to the other payment processor even like PAYPAL itself. Skrill is no doubt an emerging emoney compete with so much other emoney.

He is talking about their transfer to Local Bank, if he wants to withdraw. @blackdiamond oh, Paypal is not the most loved because other none accepted countries don't use it so they can't love it. But check their Ranking, they are most Ranked payment processor, while PM even Ranked more than Skrill. Anyway, Skrill is still doing better till now.

He is talking about their transfer to Local Bank, if he wants to withdraw. @blackdiamond oh, Paypal is not the most loved because other none accepted countries don't use it so they can't love it. But check their Ranking, they are most Ranked payment processor, while PM even Ranked more than Skrill. Anyway, Skrill is still doing better till now.
well I dont know about this but I think pm has to gain a trust score than skrill in this business what I know is that in skrill the country which they accept is just limit as compare to that of PM so all this are just the primary reason why you dont have to worry

@blackdiamond to see their Ranking and every other Websites go to http://www.alexa.com and input the site you want to know their Ranking. @raxway Skrill might be Regulated but in the Online payment processor world, PM is more popular...the domain name of PM in .COM which redirects to .IS even now has higher ranking to Skrill but before .COM in PM was not in use, that's why it redirects and was very far.

I don't think Alexa can tell us which is more popular. In my country, I see Skrill popular than PM in any business or Make Money Online forums and blog. But it could be lesser popular than PM in all over the world. Are you using PM? Do you use it to withdraw from a broker. I am using Skrill and it applies a 4% delivery fee on my withdrawal money from my broker hotforex. I just wonder other payment processor whether or not apply delivery feee on withdrawal money as Skrill.

That is the work of Alexa.com and if you go through the site very well you will observe that clearly. Skrill can be popular in your country maybe because of features which your country is allow with, but generally PM is more popular world wide. I use PM and PM offers 1.99% sending fund to other PM user, and I think that the 4% withdrawal you said might be from the Broker side.

It might just depend on where he is withdrawing the money to. If it's bank, then I think it is where the 4% might come in because AFAIK, withdrawing from your trading account to the payment processor is still the same fees.

What he might mean is withdrawing from Hotforex to this, his payment processor Skrill, and payment should be made from the same Skrill Account from the Broker, Hotforex to his Account. So the payment might be from Skrill to Skrill, then how can 4% be the fee he have to pay as the receiver whereas Skrill's fees i think is lesser than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.