• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

The monthly return earn by traders varies from traders to traders not doubt but no how you try here to earn I can tell you that you wont be earning a fixed income on monthly basis there are some month which you will have deduction and some month you get earn big
I think that the main issue has to be, a Trader specifying his Monthly limit. That is to say, "I will earn from 500 dollars monthly", and just with that...he will be working hard to earn above it every month because that is his plan, so he has to stick to that. Moreover, he will always trade when the Market condition is ok for him to profit and will avoid some common mistakes because of his monthly limit.

@anosocialnet It is normal for traders to set their montly limits, but we must know that the actualy montly return in forex is not fixed, sometimes bad times happening and we loss half of our capital, or we even get 50% profit from our total capital.

I think that the main issue has to be, a Trader specifying his Monthly limit. That is to say, "I will earn from 500 dollars monthly", and just with that...he will be working hard to earn above it every month because that is his plan, so he has to stick to that. Moreover, he will always trade when the Market condition is ok for him to profit and will avoid some common mistakes because of his monthly limit.
500$ guy. how much in your account ? . it is stable ?

Yes @sindarin the Market is not stable, which can make Traders to fail there expectations but it is good to first have a monthly limit, because that will be an underground motivation to the Trader than hoping for what the day brings is better...that will make Traders not to be more lazier. @ahmad let's see a target as a motivator.

I think for beginner users, profits should be 20% of the total capital per month. But it can be higher than that also. But with that amount, the trader will be far away from losses. To me, my target is to get 50% profits of the total capital.

@purwanti. And in the PAMM Account, it is not every time they will pay you at that exert $100 monthly, if the Market situation is very good they will pay more of it and when there is Bad Market they will pay lesser. Do they specify that they must pay an investor a certain percentage even though when the Market is very Bad for them?

Theirs actually no actual. You can end up losing money or you can end up in profit depends on your trading strategy and your analysis. Some how this month I cashout just 25 dollars in my trading account and I do hope that I can keep on trading hoping to increase my earnings to a stable 500 dollars a month profit.

yesh. i hope i can get your target. the best for you. money is always in market. how we can get it daily or weekly

I think someone who targets and makes 10% of his capital every month isn't a bad one. That which the person really has to consider is a way to grow his capital so he could have more profit with less risks.

I think someone who targets and makes 10% of his capital every month isn't a bad one. That which the person really has to consider is a way to grow his capital so he could have more profit with less risks.

if you are making a 10% return every month thats good and more than enough for a trader.

Also depending on the Capital investment. But obviously, half Bread is better than none. @budado making $500 monthly is possible and can be done by the Capital that you are trading with and the more the knowledge you acquire is the more money you can make in this Business.

Also depending on the Capital investment. But obviously, half Bread is better than none. @budado making $500 monthly is possible and can be done by the Capital that you are trading with and the more the knowledge you acquire is the more money you can make in this Business.

it is money you can get per months example you deposit 1000$ you earn 400$ and with draw it in the end of months. it is return

there can't be any fixed return in forex it can differ in different months, but i think for all the hard work done at least 15 to 20% return should be there.

Surely there can not be a specific rate that a Trader will be earning monthly, but a Traders have to work hard to continuously to maintain earning like 10% of his Capital investment from the Market. And he should focus on trading when the Market condition is good than trading every time to earn that.

Theirs no actual money return. Your earnings will always depends on how good you are in trading. Eventually in two to three months of continues trading you will earn from your experience and your loses will be less and less and who knows you can even end up in profit.

Planing to End-up in profit makes trading to have a Gamble-like nature, nothing is better than good techniques and good planning than trying to End-up in Profit, the possibility will be lesser when good plans and Strategy is applied. It will be best if we get profit in most of our trading, all over let's our profit to fall from 1% to 100% monthly, it's better than MC.

I think it is better to develop trading system with stable % of profit (even 1% month is good enough) then gradually improve its return. Expecting N profit with trading system that yields less than N means start to gamble what ruins everythings connected with forex trading concept.