• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choose Forex Brokers for Bitcoin Trading

Do you trade or plan to trade bitcoin in near future?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Not many Forex brokers offer bitcoin trading at the moment. For now I can list:

- AvaTrade
- Plus500
- Forex-Metal

Details information about those brokers can be found at http://digitalcashpalace.com/tag/bitcoin-trading/

Two others less popular brokers offer bitcoin trading are 1broker and bit4x but I have no experience with them.

Do you know another broker offer bitcoin for trading? Please comment here.

This new currency seems very popular right now but i am afraid of their volatility and also thei regulatory, if only US, UK, EU Union, Switzerland, Russia and Australia really want to regulate this currency it will be safier when we trade with it.

i do not think so that i can trade with this currency pairs because i am usually trading with eur/usd and in my broker this currency pairs is not allowed therefore i can say to you i forget this thing now

This new currency seems very popular right now but i am afraid of their volatility and also thei regulatory, if only US, UK, EU Union, Switzerland, Russia and Australia really want to regulate this currency it will be safier when we trade with it.
And it is even growing more popular but a lot of concern has been raised about the future of the currency. Since it is a decentralized one, it might probably not continue with the pace of rise in its value.

And it is even growing more popular but a lot of concern has been raised about the future of the currency. Since it is a decentralized one, it might probably not continue with the pace of rise in its value.
That is right, lately i hear that China does not recognize them and their price is lowering so much, which make me surprise about it. i am not sure their price will be so much high even US have some attention but other countries seems skeptic about them

@sindarin, you know, if we even face it logically, no country owns it, so it's one factor that will make it lie fallow, another thing is, it's not a metal like gold, it's just something that came out of the blues and I doubt if there would be increased interest even by US.

and also it is something which is virtual, i am sure this is only the hype but it seems that Germany have some attention so maybe their price will fall below $100 but not even touch about $0.xx or so, unless no single country that accept bitcoin.

I know some Binary Options Brokers that offer you to trade Bitcoins. The most reliable ones are:

- TradeRush
- Bee Options
- Cedar Finance
- Redwood

To check the full list of brokers that offer you the opportunity to trade Bitcoin visit Binary Options Bonus Guide Website and search Trade Bitcoin.

@sindarin, yeah, not going as low as 0.xxx, no, but you know, it's quite a rough one for the value of a currency to get low, more so, getting lower by the day and I feel, if more countries do not endorse it, it's gonna drop more and if traded in Forex wouldn't be interesting.

Yeah, but you will find that there are some forex broker that already allow their client so they can trade in bitcoin through their own platform, i only rarely see a broker from big country such as US or UK accept Bitcoin Trading, mostly come from Cyprus.

The way this said bitcoin value to the dollar fluctuates is even much and I don't think I can even go for it as my own means of deposit and/or withdrawal. Each time I check on it on preev.com, you find it always going up and down. It has dropped by up to $20 by its value yesterday.

j don't trade or deposit with bitcoin because I don't know how to be able to get the currency.Some people say that you can mine it but I'm sure this thing of getting it will be a major problem for the traders who want o trade in bitcoin to be able to do that. It will not be easy to find the currency for you to trade in it.

j don't trade or deposit with bitcoin because I don't know how to be able to get the currency.Some people say that you can mine it but I'm sure this thing of getting it will be a major problem for the traders who want o trade in bitcoin to be able to do that. It will not be easy to find the currency for you to trade in it.
Getting Bitcoin depends on how much that you need, you can earn it from PTC sites paying through the currency, you can earn from those Bitcoin free sites or you can buy it so you can trade Forex with it. Meanwhile I don't even want to invest with Bitcoin, especially now even Mt.Gox is offline and maybe offline for good.

The amount of bitcoin that you will get from the ptc sites will not be able to serve you anything because what they pay you is mili satoshi which is nothing. But I don't know if the bitcoin will be available in a very long time.

We are still looking out on Bitcoin and we hope if it lasts longer because the value is increasing day by day, though some times it falls but it still have better value. Anyway butter-bot is a software that trade Bitcoin automatic, though I have not used it to know how it works because, like I said of never planning to trade on Bitcoin now.

The amount of bitcoin that you will get from the ptc sites will not be able to serve you anything because what they pay you is mili satoshi which is nothing. But I don't know if the bitcoin will be available in a very long time.
And you can find some broker that already accepted bitoicn as the part of them, you can trade them against USD right now. Bitcoin i think as the best thing that will come for forex right now and many people will surely like it.

I think liteforex.com is accepting bitcoins for doing trading because i see its option in payment methods. I think they are accepting payments by coinbase or bitcoin.org wallets. I am not exactly sure .

Until Bitcoin maintain some level of stability, I wouldn't trade in it. It seems the popularity and value are decreasing in recent times and I really doubt the future of those brokers who accept it now to accept it in future. Unless however, it is ready to stage a come back, there might be little or no reason to put a lot of confidence in it.

And you can find some broker that already accepted bitoicn as the part of them, you can trade them against USD right now. Bitcoin i think as the best thing that will come for forex right now and many people will surely like it.
Many people will continue to like it, if the price of Bitcoin continue to go higher because nowadays, it is just dropping than traders had expected it should, though they say it will still rise but right now one Bitcoin is valued at $416.

In my country, the rate is dropped a bit but still considered as high rate also compare to the others. 1 BTC rated about 5 million rupiahs, and the price is always fluctuated around that much.

Talking about broker i see a broker called Etoro which also accept Bitcoin and also PLus500 if i don't make any mistakes, and it seems it is only few that a broker want to accept bitcoin.