• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IC Markets; Low/No Spread, Strong Regulation, No Manip; Highest $1.55 Rebates.

Hey Digital Cash Palace,

I currently have a sizable account with IC Markets and was personally impressed with their execution speed and low spreads to such extent I thought to enter into an IB agreement with IC Markets based on the following:
  • Low spread and slippage (especially with respect to the EUR/USD pair).
  • Fast execution.
  • Strong ASIC regulation.
  • Lack of a dealing desk or market making component; IC Markets is never an unhedged counterparty of the client so there's no conflict of interest; it doesn't bet against you.
  • Use of segregated accounts.
  • Consistent 4+ star rating at the Forex Peace Army despite a sizable volume of ratings provided; almost unanimously good reviews elsewhere.
After an extensive review of their qualities I decided that they were a broker I could put myself behind, and fully recommend to others with confidence.

I of course certainly encourage you to verify the above first hand for yourself. The following is a good example of the sort of thing that lead me to my association with ICM; consider how its spread compares to other brokers; now factor in that your commission would be reduced almost by more than a quarter:

MyFXBook Spreads: http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

Getting down to brass tacks, I've managed to obtain for my referrals a $1.55 / RTL (Round Turn Lot) rebate for their ECN accounts; to the best of my knowledge, this is presently the highest rebate rate thus far offered by any IB for ICM. Rebates will be discounted from the cost of your commission in real time (reducing them to $5.45 / RTL down from $7.00 / RTL).

If you're interested in signing up with me, use the following link to set up a new trading account, designating Kyle Cancilla as your IB:

http://icmarkets.com/?camp=1053

Once done, please be sure to confirm your enrolment by e-mailing me with your name and account number(s) at [email protected]. This makes certain that you're getting the rebates you'd signed up for.

Certainly let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Cheers and happy trading!

Kyle

ICmarkets is one of best brokers in forex world , really its rebates and spreads and execution and all system is suitable for any serious trader . I like it too much , have seen its reputaion in forex market as a best broker. but we should have enough capital for minimum deposit , that is bit high for any online user . deposit and withdraws are fair and this can be said best choice for any serious trader.

Thanks for the kind words djones. I certainly agree that IC Markets is among the very best brokers in the retail space (if not the best) and well suits any serious trader, particularly those that plan to open big accounts and utilize a lot of capital.

For my part, I choose to associate only with the highest quality brokers, both because doing so makes me more money when trading on them due to lower slippage and spreads (and doesn't risk the arbitrary elimination of profits bucketshops are infamous for), and because I can be assured of the security of my deposit in the first place.

This all said, an account at IC Markets can be opened with as little as $200 USD, so I'm not so sure I would agree with the idea that their minimum is too high for most. Consider LMAX for example (another great broker btw, but I do think ICM has the edge), which requires in the area of $10k USD _minimum_ to open an account there as far as I'm aware.

Hey guys, just a heads up that due to rebate rate standardization per IC Markets, my rebate/discount rate will unfortunately be required to decrease to $1.50 USD / RTL on Sunday November 3rd.

Note that existing clients and new clients that sign up on the date of or before November 3rd will retain my old $1.55 USD / RTL commission discount rate via grandfathering.